Poe promotion only in US & Canade

Mevith
27 posts Member
edited March 2016
I was pretty exited when I saw that we would get free Poe shards. When I didnt get mine, I was irritated, but didnt think too much of it..

Then I checked the play store and it states : only available for US and Canada.

Why? O_o

This is pretty messed up to prefer a certain region. Will there be some "compensation" by giving away character shards to other specific reason? Maybe some arbitrary Rey shards to sweeten the hate?

Useless segregation of the player base..

Replies

• Dekayingsoul
    632 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Your only half right. Poe shards are for android users in the US and Canada and started last week. iPhone users get Phasma shards starting tomorrow (maybe). It is for the release of the DVD, where you live does the DVD come out at the same time?

While I will agree that "segregation" is not something they should be doing, but they do have the right to do so. If you would like I would be happy to give away my Phasma shards as I have had her maxed for about 2 months now.
  • Options
    Your only half right. Poe shards are for android users in the US and Canada and started last week. iPhone users get Phasma shards starting tomorrow (maybe). It is for the release of the DVD, where you live does the DVD come out at the same time?

While I will agree that "segregation" is not something they should be doing, but they do have the right to do so. If you would like I would be happy to give away my Phasma shards as I have had him maxed for about 2 months now.

Phasma is a woman.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Dammit I wish I'd known this so I didn't waste last week maxing phasma at 7*
  • Options
    It's to go with the release of TFA, which I believe is only available in the US and Canada on April 4th. I'm sure there will be a promotion for the rest of the world when TFA release everywhere else
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Another oh poor me, ea hates me discussion
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Loafdawg83 wrote: »
    It's to go with the release of TFA, which I believe is only available in the US and Canada on April 4th. I'm sure there will be a promotion for the rest of the world when TFA release everywhere else

It releases on April 5th. Source: I live in the US.
    Mevith wrote: »
    I was pretty exited when I saw that we would get free Poe shards. When I didnt get mine, I was irritated, but didnt think too much of it..

Then I checked the play store and it states : only available for US and Canada.

Why? O_o

This is pretty messed up to prefer a certain region. Will there be some "compensation" by giving away character shards to other specific reason? Maybe some arbitrary Rey shards to sweeten the hate?

Useless segregation of the player base..

While I will be getting Phasma shards from this event I don't like the idea of segregating the player base when we all play on the same servers. If they segregated us by server that'd be different. I really do hope they run similar promotions for the rest of the world when they get the movie on Blu-Ray released.
  • Options
    ElToro wrote: »
    Another oh poor me, ea hates me discussion

Don't think that's the case at all. More like a player who did not have the all the information about what was going on.