240 characters?

flux_rono
2125 posts Member
edited October 2020
I can’t believe it has been 5 years since we launched with just over 60 characters, and now we’re at 240 (and still growing!).
from the state of the galaxy post

where did the extra 44 characters come from. including IG-11 and Kuiil we have 196 characters. if ships were included we have 51 which would put it almost at 250 which doesn't make sense. so where are those?

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Without including Kuill, and IG-11 its 244 which is more or less what he said
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Maybe they haven’t unlocked some yet.. :p

Or they are including characters from events that are not playable? At-st, Bespin Leia or the God mod Phoenix team.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, maybe he meant units-- Ships+char=245.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Yeah, maybe he meant units-- Ships+char=245.

This. I think he included ships. Remember, ships weren't in the game at launch. There was a time when there was just daily challenges, LS and DS battles, cantina battles, squad arena and GW. No ships, no guilds, no raids, no GAC, TB or TW. And back then, it wasn't even all simmable. You had to do challenges and each node of GW manually (well, on auto) - uphill. Both ways. Now get off my lawn!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*