GC Modifier Suggestion

OD1Punobi
4 posts Member
edited October 2020
Would it be possible to add the ability to turn off/on modifiers once player has completed a tier? Once you’ve completed the feats for each tier it would be useful for GC platform to be a way to test out various other squad formations and faction combinations. Modifiers skew the true viability of a given squad so being able to turn them off once feats are achieved and experience squads’ efficacy sans GC-specific boosts would provide players a sandbox-esque type of situation.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    OD1Punobi wrote: »
    Would it be possible to add the ability to turn off/on modifiers once player has completed a tier? Once you’ve completed the feats for each tier it would be useful for GC platform to be a way to test out various other squad formations and faction combinations. Modifiers skew the true viability of a given squad so being able to turn them off once feats are achieved and experience squads’ efficacy sans GC-specific boosts would provide players a sandbox-esque type of situation.
    Allow me to express this in short. WE WANT A SANDBOX MODE!

I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    That's a great suggestion, this idea has been passed along to them, along with others that came up when GCs were introduced.