SWGOH: highlight of the year

2Next

Replies

• Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    DojaFett. I dont say Luke's kit used to belong to windu, but i do say that this is the least authentic kit we have seen in the past 2 years. It's a good character, it's a horrible Luke. Suspiciously good synergy with KAM, but guess what... Luke is not a GalRep, so there is that.

The last enjoyable content we got was the DS geo (arguably GC-s too, but they are disappointing to me personally). We are getting characters that are not being properly tested, and they are unintentionally narrowing their own design space. There is a post celebrating the fleet meta anniversary, one could create a similar one for the meta-affecting bugs in the game.

So I will go with DojaFett. He is clearly forbidden to even touch the Ahnald-Gate, but otherwise he is a very valuable person and brings a much awaited quality to this game.

Tbf this is not what i posted. I like how moderators now edit someone else's post without leaving a mark for it.
    Morally a lil' bit questionable. I mean, if you think you didnt want to just delete it, fine, but leave a mark for your activity. How is this even a thing, tempering with someone else's comment anonymously?

Anyway. Everything else that was done this year, now also including this censorship is beyond horrible.