Mod Primaries

It has been quite a while (at least a couple of weeks, I think) since I last got an arrow mod with a speed primary. I have been only doing the third tier of the health mods, and collecting all the bonus energy. What are the odds like for different primaries? Are some stats more likely than others?

Replies

• Options
    From the mod challenges? Right hand side mods are less likely to appear than left hand side mods, so you get fewer arrows than you do square, diamond and circle, but there’s no weighting on the primary.

Right hand side mods have much more choice when it comes to primary, so it can be a while. I myself keep hoping for crit avoidance primary arrows, but I ain’t seen many of them over the last few weeks!
  • Options
    Cool, thank you
  • Options
    From the mod challenges? Right hand side mods are less likely to appear than left hand side mods, so you get fewer arrows than you do square, diamond and circle, but there’s no weighting on the primary.

Right hand side mods have much more choice when it comes to primary, so it can be a while. I myself keep hoping for crit avoidance primary arrows, but I ain’t seen many of them over the last few weeks!

This explains a lot, I've had the same question since I can't seem to get any crosses or triangles in health set with health primary.
  • Options

This explains a lot, I've had the same question since I can't seem to get any crosses or triangles in health set with health primary.

Yeah, great General Greivous mods are hard to come by. You might consider CD set with CD triangle rest health for him if that is your problem.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Arrow/triangle/cross mods just have a lot of potential primaries, so you won't get a ton of any one specific primary.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png