The Arena's Top 24 in my server

Replies

• NumberMyDays
    73 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ubn87 wrote: »
    And not to forget, Rex is usually the one ranking 1 at payout.
    Whom else is that Rex team running? What's the rest of his squad?
  • Options
    In my shard;

12 Dooku
    3 QGJ
    3 Sid
    2 Phasma
    1 Lumi
    1 Ackbar

Hats off to the rebel guy.
  • Options
    Hi, im on this shard too -)
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    ubn87 wrote: »
    And not to forget, Rex is usually the one ranking 1 at payout.
    Whom else is that Rex team running? What's the rest of his squad?

Always Rex, clone trooper, 5s and lumi. Last one is usually dooku but he is changing from time to time.

It's instawin when you face him. But he's always sniping and getting himself locked in battle last 10-15 mins.
    Myself am not prepared to spend more then 50-100 on refreshes.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know about all the other Dooku lead teams, but personally I wanted to use him as my leader from the beginning of the game. Learning his leader ability was bugged, I waited... And was very happy when it was finally fixed. But I really dislike everyone having him as their leader just because RNG with him is too good on defense.
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    We have an imagundi on our top five =o.
  • Options
    Zlowred wrote: »

Zlowred! Nice to see ya here!
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    16 QGJ
    2 HK-47
    2 Doku
    2 Phasma
    1 Sid
    1 Poggle
  • Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »

Nice to se you too! it was cool to meet you full jedi team in a fight yesterday.

• Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »

Nice to se you too! it was cool to meet you full jedi team in a fight yesterday.

Your team can be nasty trouble for me, I imagine when the advantage change comes you are going to defend very,very well.

Do my Jedi defend as terrible as I think? They are amazing on offense, though it seems the ai has no idea how to use them.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    23 CUP
    1 Ugnaught
  • Options

[/quote]
    Do my Jedi defend as terrible as I think? They are amazing on offense, though it seems the ai has no idea how to use them.
    [/quote]

Sad, but only dooku lead teams strong on defense -( ai terrible, only rng dodge viable on defence. i wish they learn ai to repeat players actions.
  • Options
    I'm NO LAWS!!! It was my first time ranking #1!!

I was using 6* Yoda as my leader until I saw Dooku being used by everyone else in the Top 10, so I figured they must know something I don't.
  • Options
    yeahyyyy... same server... nice .-)
    SWGoH: Dashar
    SWToR: Sumatrabarbe (Main), Dashar, Ivex, Irxes, ...twinky **** :-)
  • Options
    whats your arena payout time guys? i can skip your teams while you climbing.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm on the same server as OP. "1234567" is currently #1.
  • Options

7pm EST. Yours?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I am confident that Dooku is a solid yet balanced character when you use him on offense as a leader. I am also certain that his defense RNG was messed with, to annoy everyone. GS dodging 4 consecutive attacks in several different fights? Really? I've had one match where i didn't land a single shot trying on different characters. They should fix their RNG seriously. Meanwhile, he will remain the best leader because RNG said so!
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Split between qgj and dooku, with a couple of poggle and phasmas. 9 of top 11 are dooku
  • DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    Options

Yes you are ;D
    English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!
  • Options
    13 Dooku
    4 QGJ
    4 Sid
    1 ST Han
    1 HK-47 (me)
    1 IG-88

Kudos to the guys using 88 and Han as leaders.
  • DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    Options

I was using 6* Yoda as my leader until I saw Dooku being used by everyone else in the Top 10, so I figured they must know something I don't.

I remember you when Luke was your Leader in the top 70s, and now you are in the top 10! 0_o
    My best payout position was 9 in this month... but I was in 1º lasting 19h to payout about a couple of weeks ago lol
  • DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

Sup pal, nice name by the way, better than Mol Eliza tho
  • Options

7pm EST. Yours?

7 central
  • Options

No laws!
    Good to see ya
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

What's up Leo

Sorry for just dinging you back....
    Good to see ya
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    So, Dooku is the Master and Sid the apprentice! :lol:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    You guys want to start a thread in pvp to keep in contact?
  • DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    I am confident that Dooku is a solid yet balanced character when you use him on offense as a leader. I am also certain that his defense RNG was messed with, to annoy everyone. GS dodging 4 consecutive attacks in several different fights? Really? I've had one match where i didn't land a single shot trying on different characters. They should fix their RNG seriously. Meanwhile, he will remain the best leader because RNG said so!

He's a balanced character IF your leader ability was JUST for Siths, and not for all.
    I can't imagine Dooku and Old Ben or Luminara or Resistance freaking Pilot together, with a perfect synergy between them.