Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun & Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Grind

sw_MKE
5 posts Member
edited November 2020
I absolutely love this game but man the Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun & Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Grind is really painful.

Fingers crossed that they make this easier with the upcoming character shard changes.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    CG is looking to help players, newer ones especially I suppose, to get their characters to 7*. Great. CG themselves made the point there are now over 200 characters in the game. But it would be just as helpful if, given that the max gear level was 8 or 9 (IIRC) at the start, to push the gear grind away from G8. Start the reqs for stun, carbs and kyro at G10 or G11.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Carbs are fine, lots of sources including guild store where you will have no problems if you are in a half-decent guild.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Most characters require 150 carbs for Levels 8 & 9. I am in a pretty decent guild but when you are a new player leveling multiple toons this is tough.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    sw_MKE wrote: »
    Most characters require 150 carbs for Levels 8 & 9. I am in a pretty decent guild but when you are a new player leveling multiple toons this is tough.

It's supposed to be tough.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Yeah, we're not asking for R7 characters in 2 days

But godsake, G8-9 characters are useless, make the "tough" part at G12 to relic, not G8
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

But godsake, G8-9 characters are useless, make the "tough" part at G12 to relic, not G8

g12 to relic is already the tough part

its actually not that bad or hard to move from g8 to g9
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »

g12 to relic is already the tough part

its actually not that bad or hard to move from g8 to g9

It is, but actually, I move characters faster from G12 to relic than from G8 to G9 lol