nfd3axkwb9l1.png
Just wondering.

Replies

• Options
    what teams do you use him with
  • Options
    GreaseBall wrote: »

LOL, that's not mine. My GA opponent. Wondering if he knows something I dont.
  • Options
    Some people don't put effort into it. One of my opponents in the last 5v5 had the entire top 40+ of his roster with mis-matched mod sets. Not one character had either 4x or 2x pairs.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Not even by accident???
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I checked every toon in the top 6 rows of their inventory. Noticed it because their relic GAS didn't have the yellow square filled in between all the mods and it caught my eye. So I kept looking.
  • Options

Looks like your opponent got as far as “set bonuses” when learning about modding and figured “I can take it from here”.

That modding is criminal - applying those mods in the first place was bad enough, but slicing them all to 6 dot?

The 6 dot system in general is great for people who understand mods. The resources are not too difficult to obtain, and you can turn a good mod into a great mod without any gambling when going from 5A to 6E.

Sadly, it’s just another layer of complexity for those that don’t understand mods and they end up wasting the resources by just levelling what ever mods they happen to have applied to their best toons.
  • Options

Looks like your opponent got as far as “set bonuses” when learning about modding and figured “I can take it from here”.

That modding is criminal - applying those mods in the first place was bad enough, but slicing them all to 6 dot?

The 6 dot system in general is great for people who understand mods. The resources are not too difficult to obtain, and you can turn a good mod into a great mod without any gambling when going from 5A to 6E.

Sadly, it’s just another layer of complexity for those that don’t understand mods and they end up wasting the resources by just levelling what ever mods they happen to have applied to their best toons.

I know. We had a hoot on Discord with that pic. I thought you guys might appreciate the chuckle too. I can't imagine a worse mod job on an R7 GMY. +17 speed from a an all 6E speed set.

But hey, this guy hated his GMY's squishiness so he went for that CA arrow!

It's a good laugh.
  • Options
    The +17 is just the set bonus as well! No secondaries at all
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your opponent just doesn't understand mods. It's more common than you think. Not everyone goes on forums. I've seen many opponents slice mods with no speed. It correlates with people who spend very quickly to get a top heavy roster.