GAC 5v5 GAS clone defense question

Anyone purposefully leave a clone 3* and ready to die to boost the chance of 5s sacrifice?

If you were going to do it, what compositions would you use

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    So keep in mind that only 501st clones will get his stats upon his death; furthermore, if you don't run all 501st, GAS loses some of his kit.

So on a GAS team, your options for clones are Fives, Rex, Echo, and Arc. If one of those is geared too much, your plan doesn't gain a whole lot. If you use Cody or Sergeant, you still have a squishy clone and a dead Fives while only boosting say, Rex and Echo. You also hamstring GAS.

Best defense would probably be to make Rex as fast as possible and give GAS a lot of protection. Mod Fives for survivability and maybe tenacity.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    The AI will kill a non-fives clone most of the time anyway.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Unless the ai is slkr
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    So keep in mind that only 501st clones will get his stats upon his death; furthermore, if you don't run all 501st, GAS loses some of his kit.

So on a GAS team, your options for clones are Fives, Rex, Echo, and Arc. If one of those is geared too much, your plan doesn't gain a whole lot. If you use Cody or Sergeant, you still have a squishy clone and a dead Fives while only boosting say, Rex and Echo. You also hamstring GAS.

Best defense would probably be to make Rex as fast as possible and give GAS a lot of protection. Mod Fives for survivability and maybe tenacity.

cody or sarge won't trigger the sacrifise
    Post edited by Sanderzas on
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »

cody or rex won't trigger the sacrifise
    Rex will. Cody or Sarge won’t.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    They all look the same to me.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

That's because they added helmets.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

Or is it.
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »

cody or rex won't trigger the sacrifise
    Rex will. Cody or Sarge won’t.

That's what I wanted to say
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Unless the ai is slkr

if your oppoment uses slkr on gas you've probably won lol. I mean, if OP is using a 3* 501st it's a moot point, but still
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

Or is it.

Or isn't it?
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

Or is it.

Or isn't it?

It isn't.
  • Options
    As it stands unlocking GAS doesn't do anything for my arena team. I am still working on Rey toons, so GAS clones are competing for resources. It's like to find a way to make GAS useful to my roster as cheap as possible till I get Rey, but it might be a bad call, just up GAS