Mk5 Arakyd Droid Callers, who needs them? Craft them now!

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Zoh31 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what to start collecting please specifically. Like list everything please

It's too late now.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Zoh31 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what to start collecting please specifically. Like list everything please

It's too late now.

Thanks for the heads up! Managed to craft 3 before the update. I'm still sore about Yoda though :angry: , haha!
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333 Yep, a huge thanks for the heads-up. I had read the official announce but somehow it didn't dawn on me that I should take action that urgently. Your thread did.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    You're welcome everyone :)

I managed to get 6 total, I need 3 for my Rena squad, so I should be all set for a while.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Thank you for the heads up. For serious!
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you cosmic
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    To the OP. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart :)

No worries bro.

If it saves even a few people the weeks of farming it will take then I'm glad I could help.

Same here mate! Thx!
  • Options
    Blam wrote: »
    Bah grinding gear is already terrible enough. About ready to give up on this game... Make my own game... With hookers , and blackjack... Ah forget the blackjack

Futurama references xD

As a side note: exactly my feelings. In the past the game only trolled you when you aimed for top purple gear. My last experiences are that even troll you when you aim for green one, as long as you tell the game which ítem you are searching using the "search" option. When you dont use this, and dont capitalize in a single battle, this is, when the game have no idea of what are you searching for, then you get WAY more drops. But dont believe me, Im biased and crazy. I gear aluminum hats and only read about UFOs.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Admiral Ackbar x 2
    Bariss Offee
    Boba Fett
    Chief Chirpa
    Darth Vader
    Eeth Koth x 2
    Finn
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Jawa
    Jedi Consular
    Lobot
    Mace Windu x 2
    Mob Enforcer
    Nightsister Acolyte
    Old Ben
    Old Daka
    Plo Koon
    Poe Dameron
    Poggle
    Qui Gon Jinn x 2
    Royal Guard
    Savage Opress
    Snowtrooper
    Talia
    Tusken Shaman
    Urororoorrururhdhebbsbwbsbhs
    Ugnaught

AND THERE WILL BE NEW HEROES ADDED TOO!
    An additional ingredient has been added to the following gear crafting recipes:
    Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller also requires 50 Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage items.

We are aiming to have this update go live on 3/31/2016 between 1pm and 6pm Pacific Time, but there is always the chance that the update may slip to 4/1/2016

Farm as many of these as you can and craft them as soon as possible! This will save you weeks of farming.

EDIT: this is now no longer possible since the update.

I was on vacation and missed this post. :(:'(:'(:(:s:'(
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Admiral Ackbar x 2
    Bariss Offee
    Boba Fett
    Chief Chirpa
    Darth Vader
    Eeth Koth x 2
    Finn
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Jawa
    Jedi Consular
    Lobot
    Mace Windu x 2
    Mob Enforcer
    Nightsister Acolyte
    Old Ben
    Old Daka
    Plo Koon
    Poe Dameron
    Poggle
    Qui Gon Jinn x 2
    Royal Guard
    Savage Opress
    Snowtrooper
    Talia
    Tusken Shaman
    Urororoorrururhdhebbsbwbsbhs
    Ugnaught

AND THERE WILL BE NEW HEROES ADDED TOO!
    An additional ingredient has been added to the following gear crafting recipes:
    Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller also requires 50 Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage items.

We are aiming to have this update go live on 3/31/2016 between 1pm and 6pm Pacific Time, but there is always the chance that the update may slip to 4/1/2016

Farm as many of these as you can and craft them as soon as possible! This will save you weeks of farming.

EDIT: this is now no longer possible since the update.

I was on vacation and missed this post. :(:'(:'(:(:s:'(

Ouch, I feel you!
  • Options
    More gear, more levels, more grinding..glad I have accomplished most of my primary objectives. Which is perfectly fine through the cold Wisconsin winter months. And to echo what @J7000 said above, it's spring! Time for me to go to the driving range, shop with my Wife and Daughters, plant Easter Eggs for the hunt, go to the driving range again, rake the flower beds..wash cars, watch Force Awakens, go play golf, make popcorn and watch FA again with my Family..not sitting around using recharges and sim tickets to get three out of 150 pieces of gear..*yawn* Could have been epic..instead, it's like trying to shoot pool with a piece of rope. Maybe I'll check back in a few days, or weeks.. May the Force be with all of you.
    *Ninth* time. That business on Cato Neimodia doesn't- doesn't count.
  • Options
    Missed it.. I hope they realize this is the **** thing ever.. Oh well, probably just an April's fool joke

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Wow bobba fett. Just looking at the circles gears...that's like at least 250 purples??haha

So, stop farming Boba then? lol (50/80 currently...)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Grats to everyone who took the chance to pre-craft items which now use more materials.

And good job EA/CG that you made it possible to use these pre-crafted items - even with changed specifications.
  • Timba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for the thread, I only managed to craft one, but even one will help me in the long run as a F2P, seems farming those 1 in 10 chance purples will eat quite a lot out of my energy.
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• Options
    Smite wrote: »
    And good job EA/CG that you made it possible to use these pre-crafted items - even with changed specifications.

The question is, how long they do let other people not craft the new items. My feeling is we get an update on the update on monday.
  • Options
    to everyone who took the chance to pre-craft items which now use more materials.

And good job EA/CG that you made it possible to use these pre-crafted items - even with changed specifications.[/quote]

I agree, it was better to know even a day ahead than to not know at all.

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This thread shd be closed

All it does is to make newbies or people who didn't get on feel more frustrated :wink:

@BentWookiee
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    This thread shd be closed

All it does is to make newbies or people who didn't get on feel more frustrated :wink:

@BentWookiee

No, it's part of the game. You never know what may come, just play the game as you see fit and have fun. Sometimes risk has rewards, sometimes it doesn't. :)