Kuiil is an ugnaught, why can't I use him?

Kuiil is an ugnaught, why can't I use him in the Ground War assault battle? It clear says Ugnaught!

inb7xrjgk4ru.jpeg

Before you say "Ugnaught" is the toon's name and not his class (which is true), Jedi is not the name of any toon but is a class. Same for Ewok, it is a class not a name (well Ewok Scout and Ewok Elder)....but I digress.

qltpxcv0ebmn.jpeg
and speaking of names and classes, here we have an example of a name AND a class!

So to sum up...
1) ugnaught should now be a class (a tag), that both Ugnaught & Kuiil should be given.
2) Any and all ugnaughts should be allowed in the Ground War assault battle.

PS. Yes I know, I have spent far too much time and energy on this topic. Just trying to be a little bit funny on this dreary November morning.

Replies

• Options
    I agree.

The dev team probably just made a mistake and forgot to include Kuiil in the invisible Ugnaught tag, or maybe there was some sort of bug where the game didn't register his invisible tag.

Also the reason why I am calling the Ugnaught status an invisible tag is because it is clearly a functioning tag, its just that it does not appear as an official, visible tag for players.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    I agree.

The dev team probably just made a mistake and forgot to include Kuiil in the invisible Ugnaught tag, or maybe there was some sort of bug where the game didn't register his invisible tag.

Also the reason why I am calling the Ugnaught status an invisible tag is because it is clearly a functioning tag

is it though
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I agree.

Also the reason why I am calling the Ugnaught status an invisible tag is because it is clearly a functioning tag

is it though

Once they fix the bug with Kuiil not being allowed to join the assault battle, definitely. Until then, technically yes
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Before you say "Ugnaught" is the toon's name and not his class (which is true), Jedi is not the name of any toon but is a class. Same for Ewok, it is a class not a name (well Ewok Scout and Ewok Elder)....but I digress.
    Why do you think they aren't allowed to call out factions AND specific characters?

why does it have to be all class, or not?

They are talking about the toon named Ugnaught there for whatever reason