Gear drop ratio?

Stephen_biggz239
95 posts Member
edited March 2016
Okay guys simple question. If your like me and are real tired of wasting crystals, sims, and energy on trying and trying to get a piece/pieces of gear only to get one or two with 10+ sims. Then fricking vote! And everyone for that matter should. Let's hope the devs take notice!

Gear drop ratio? 31 votes

yes needs changed
96%
dauz6063HyperalloyLordStylingBaldoMegadeth3700Boba_The_FetterJohnnyudesPannaGej15DarthBalAngrybaldmanDarksidecalls2meBrandiecardozaVorechPotatoManlunarwolfJjwong80BlackbriarSamuraiP0rkpie 30 votes
nope don't mind the grind
3%
thecuriousocelot 1 vote

Replies

• Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's not changing. Just give up. Also, petitioning is against the TOS
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    yes needs changed
    Plague_Inc wrote: »

Better change now ffs!
  • Options
    All the stuff that's hard to get is going to be in challenges
  • Options
    Plague_Inc wrote: »
    I don't consider this a petition as much as it is an outrage, and complete bullcrud! Why double up and make things harder than they are? I've put hundreds of dollars into this game that I work for, because I have love for the game. If you do not agree that it is ridiculous then why tell me not to waste my time? Why waste yours by commenting. And hundreds may not be much compared to other whales but the fact I put a penny into this game shows my appreciation for it. Besides all I'm really trying to do is maybe get EA to.realize how many people they are going to lose. Whether it's people who are f2p or p2p. Unless they put some sort of gear store only then, THEN will it be worth the while but spending hundreds of energy, crystals, time (weeks and weeks) considering how poor the ratios already are how could they possibly think it would be wise to double it?? Literally how? And if you say all the required gear will be in challenges than I suggest not giving you five pieces at a time when some chars require a 100+!! I mean no disrespect to you, but come on man.
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    yes needs changed
    8 days of farming cuffs w/ 2 energy refills daily = 12 cuffs

mind numbingly boring

i'm done farming until it's fixed /changed. working on gearing my bench squad for GW

if it doesn't get fixed I will stop playing this game
  • Options
    lunarwolf wrote: »
    8 days of farming cuffs w/ 2 energy refills daily = 12 cuffs

f'ing boring

Agreed bub
  • Zero8
    14 posts Member
    Options
    I agree. The drop rates are horrible when having to farm. I saved up 2k energy plus burned through 500 crystal trying to get the MK 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe. All of that used I got 43 syringes. Wasn't even enough to use to activate gear.
  • Options
    Zero8 wrote: »
    I agree. The drop rates are horrible when having to farm. I saved up 2k energy plus burned through 500 crystal trying to get the MK 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe. All of that used I got 43 syringes. Wasn't even enough to use to activate gear.

see if that's not a problem idk what is. Dead serious!

• Options
    nope don't mind the grind
    go me