Shhh, its a secret

Suppahotfire
218 posts Member
edited March 2016
So since I don't have all these toons (missing Han and gearing up phasma) I was wondering if someone out there could tell me the strength of this team. I believe it has insaaaane potential:
Phasma(L)
Rey,
GS,
ST Han,
FOO.
I feel like all that speed mixed with the assists and especially the turn meter manipulation and phasmas synergy with FOO could do some maaassive dmg.... Let me know so I can start farming Han and FOO before this meta shift or soon. Thanks!
Post edited by Suppahotfire on

Replies

• Options
    I don't have experience with FOO, but the rest of the team looks good.

I use Poggle(L), 86, GS, Phasma and ST Han. I rely on two main synergies, ST Han/Phasma and Poggle/86/GS and one smaller one, Phasma with advantage and offense up.

Han and Phasma together give lots of turn meter manipulation, especially if you are in the position to slow some of their toons and/or Han lives more than a round or two. My experience is that combining this with some damage dealers works pretty well (as it should, more turns + big damage = good).

I rely on the Poggle, GS, 86 synergies to do damage. You'll be relying on Rey and GS on their own (which isn't too shabby) plus the Phasma/FOO synergy which looks good on paper, but I honestly have no idea how well it actually works. Even if it only works OK you'll probably still be sitting alright with people dealing with Han, GS and Rey early on.

I guess it depends on how willing you are to bet on FOO working well. You could always sub someone like Poggle or Lumi for FOO to give it an early try.

• Options
    Yes, thank you for the reply! And yea I was actually gearing up my poggle and getting him to 5* when I did an arena against this team:
    Phasma(L), ST Han, GS, ig-86 and lumi I believe. That's when I noticed just how reeeediculous Hans turn meter manipulation can be, I was running Sid(L) GS, Rey, lumi and ventress and Rey was literally the only one to get off an attack for like, 3 turns because of Han. I kinda just sat there staring at my screefor awhile like "what the ____ just happened to me!" Of course I had to try it again and just put qgj in to take Hans taunt but still. That's why I think I'm gonna gamble on FOO after getting qgj to 5*, just cuz he has some pretty decent turn meter manipulation too + first order synergies. I'll keep ya posted cuz on paper that team looks pretty monstrous!
  • Options
    Phasma(L), ST Han, GS, ig-86 and lumi I believe.
    I think that was similar to an early incarnation of my team. I think I had Sid instead of 86 because 86 was low star at the time. It worked pretty well and I think if Lumi was able to heal Han then I won every time. After that I switched Poggle for Sid once Poggle was starred up and then 86 for Lumi once he was starred up. At that point I went from top 100 to top 50 occasionally. I then switched Poggle to lead and found staying in the top 50 was much easier.

Speed teams are difficult for me. My GS isn't properly geared so Poggle is my fastest toon. If they take Han and GS or 86 out before 86 and Han go I'm pretty much toast. Teams with Poe have the same issue. He'll go before everyone except Poggle half the time, so pretty much their whole team gets to go before I can do any damage. A properly geared Rey and GS should help mitigate both of these issues.
  • Options
    Yea I really wanna work on poggle but I also wanna work on phasma aaarg haha but seriously Rey is probably thee best dmg character in the game. Mine is only 4* and gear lvl 7 and she goes first 100% of the time (unless dooku of course) and she is still destroying 6-7* guys it's nuts, of course she doesn't one shot em but she does insane dmg to them still. I'd like to work on 86 too but right now my gw is phasma>poggle>86 before I get lumi to 7*. Why they gotta put all the good dudes in GW, gosh
  • Options
    If you're completing GW each day then it's the fastest way to farm for F2P players, so I'm glad there are good characters there. ;)
  • Options
    True, and I am so that's good! Phasma almost 4* now