Future idea: Strength of Squad

I would like to see a training battle arena where you can assign a current squad you have to fight any 5 person squads to test out new squad teams and combos It would allow you to get a feel for their strength or weaknesses vs certain enemies combos so if I want to see how my Jawa squad does vs a gear level 11 7 star padme lead squad I can set it up and fight It would be great to try out unique combos so you are better prepared for GA TW and squad arena

Thoughts?

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to see a training battle arena where you can assign a current squad you have to fight any 5 person squads to test out new squad teams and combos It would allow you to get a feel for their strength or weaknesses vs certain enemies combos so if I want to see how my Jawa squad does vs a gear level 11 7 star padme lead squad I can set it up and fight It would be great to try out unique combos so you are better prepared for GA TW and squad arena

Thoughts?

This is referred to as "Sandbox Mode" and the player base has been asking for it for a few YEARS now.