So...

Benr3600
1098 posts Member
edited March 2016
Any news on the new hero of the month that hits in a few hours, or the new cantina/hard mission nodes whales will unlock in 12-18 hours?

Replies

• Options
    Well it's only 4:20pm in Australia. So in 8 hours we should know. I am hoping for Kit Fisto.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    Well it's only 4:20pm in Australia. So in 8 hours we should know. I am hoping for Kit Fisto.

Adelaide boy eh
    Kit fisto would be ok if he was farmable
  • Options
    Hoping for Vader, but I know it will never happen. Rey or Anakin would be wonderful too.
  • Options
    "An extra surprise will also..."

It's a clue! What character was cut off mid speech or never finished their sentence?
  • Options
    Murderhole wrote: »

It's a clue! What character was cut off mid speech or never finished their sentence?

My brain hurt tonight so I need it spelled out if you don't mind. :)
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

• Options
    That half a sentence, "An extra surprise will also..." was deliberately in the update notes. Same as the GG hint of (cough).
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    C3-PO?
  • Options
    C3-PO battle droid would be awesome.

• Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    They should just but a brass skin on the commando droid diplomat and give him a support ability and passive and call it C-3PO
  • Options

Shmi Skywalker
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Captain Kirk would be awesome. Oops sorry wrong 'Star ...'
  • Kosar
    84 posts Member
    Options
    An extra chromosome is a surprise... So could be Jar Jar...

A surprise extra cameo in Force Awakens was Daniel Craig so it could be James Bond.

The best real guess is the fact they said nothing. So, Jedi Luke.
  • Options
    Kosar wrote: »
    An extra chromosome is a surprise... So could be Jar Jar...

A surprise extra cameo in Force Awakens was Daniel Craig so it could be James Bond.

The best real guess is the fact they said nothing. So, Jedi Luke.

James Bonds unique - "has a 100% chance to revive with full health the first 28 times he is defeated."

Special - "deal special damage to overhead aircraft that then crashes down on the enemy team, killing all."
  • Options

Adelaide boy eh

I'm from Adelaide too. Wonder if George Lucus is still here. Surely he could pull a few strings and tell us what next months character is. Lol jk

• Options
    Tardis1205 wrote: »

Adelaide boy eh

I'm from Adelaide too. Wonder if George Lucus is still here. Surely he could pull a few strings and tell us what next months character is. Lol jk

Oh nah im from melbs. When you said it was 420 you were half an hour behind. Only SA i think is half an hour behind
  • Options
    Tardis1205 wrote: »

Adelaide boy eh

Oh nah im from melbs. When you said it was 420 you were half an hour behind. Only SA i think is half an hour behind

Ahh cool man. Love melbs. Going there for the Adel v Rich game next week. In saying that I'm really hoping for Porkins Character soon.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    James Bonds unique - "has a 100% chance to revive with full health the first 28 times he is defeated."

Special - "deal special damage to overhead aircraft that then crashes down on the enemy team, killing all."

Basic - have sex with your girlfriend. Twice.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

"A presence I haven't felt since..."
    or
    "We're *ergghh* on a dimplomatic...missio *errgg* *uggh*"
    So Vader or a Rebel Soldier who got choked...guessing it's the latter. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Elinad wrote: »

Girlfriend? Rather " girl you just met five minutes ago" :)
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options

Special - call an assist while having sex with the (5-minute-) girlfriend?
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options

Girlfriend? Rather " girl you just met five minutes ago" :)

Well, it's your girlfriend, not his, so he may have met her 5 minutes ago :)
  • Options
    'You’ll find I’m full of surprises'
    - Luke, Empire strikes back. Any chance it'll be him?

Or...

'Wait. I know that laugh...'
    -Han, Return of the Jedi. Also, he was literally surprised by JABBA.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Or...

The first one is a complete sentence. But the second is...intriguing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • thecuriousocelot
    1030 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Or...

The first one is a complete sentence. But the second is...intriguing.

I'm swaying towards the second too. Can't wait to see Jabba do a 720 degree Ahsoka-style leap and body slam :)

edit: on a more serious note, could this actually mean new content is on its way? Jabba's the last hologram table on the right that's waiting to be unlocked. My own speculation is killing me!!!
  • Options
    It's Darth Vader

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Random though:

"A presence I haven't felt since..." could be several things:

1) Vader (the one speaking)
    2) Old Ben (the one referred to at present age)
    3) Younger Obi-Wan (the one actually referred to...when he was his master)...hmmmm...

• Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Random though:

"A presence I haven't felt since..." could be several things:

1) Vader (the one speaking)
    2) Old Ben (the one referred to at present age)
    3) Younger Obi-Wan (the one actually referred to...when he was his master)...hmmmm...

I'm not convinced it's going to be any of these three. Vader we already (partly) have, we have old ben and the link to young obi-wan is preeetttty tenuous.

That said, the quote itself does seem to fit the bill the best...
  • Options
    Picture has been posted. It's April first in some parts of the world

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Picture has been posted. It's April first in some parts of the world

IS NOT!!! IT DOESN'T COUNT FOR ME!!! YOU IS RONG AND I IS WRITE!!! [/saw] :D