Snoke want be in this game

Abeloth24
84 posts Member
edited November 2020
We want snoke. With new order .with emperor special.skill like emporor talk too I'm .. something like that. Lighting for sure and vision telephatic
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    We?
  • Options
    Yes we me and my team
  • Options
    And all people who play this game... you can't miss that's..it's story
  • Options
    Three years ago maybe. But now, nah. We’re good. They should give us the Bad Batch instead, complete with cyborg Echo.
  • Options
    Snoke...... didn't he play Mason Verger in Hannibal?
  • Options
    Abeloth24 wrote: »
    And all people who play this game... you can't miss that's..it's story
    I don't.
  • Options
    Abeloth24 wrote: »
    We want snoke. With new order .with emperor special.skill like emporor talk too I'm .. something like that. Lighting for sure and vision telephatic

Also his special, "wiggle fingers threateningly".
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Snoke
    FO Flame Trooper
    FO Jet trooper
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Snoke
    FO Flame Trooper
    FO Jet trooper
    I'd be down for the flame trooper and the riot trooper.
  • Options
    Lol no. He was very lame. He wasn't but a puppet from Palpatine. And very easily defeated.
  • Options
    Lol no. He was very lame. He wasn't but a puppet from Palpatine. And very easily defeated.

Yet we have Boba Fett, Geedo, Jango Fett, Emperor Palpatine, General Hux, all the Jawas, all the Geosnosians, all the pilots, all the troopers, all the battle droids, all the Clones, Nightsisters, Tuskens, Ugnaughts, Gamorrean Guards, etc Lot of people were lame and/or easily defeated.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?