We used to receive compensation with these type of issues... what happened to that practice?

aperingo
173 posts Member
edited November 2020
I got the spinning thing when trying to do an arena battle and the app crashed, when I re-started the game, I lost the arena attempt, so have one less for the day...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    You just got a busload of free stuff....every game experiences occasional glitches so enjoy what you got.
  • Options
    You can post a support ticket if the lost arena attempt led to a lower payout than normal.
  • Options
    1 to 2 hours of inconvenience requires them to give global compensation? Get bent
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    DonPuto wrote: »
    1 to 2 hours of inconvenience requires them to give global compensation? Get bent
    I didnt say "require", I just said they used to give compensation when we had these type of issues, MSF still gives them, just wondering why they stopped

Kokie wrote: »
    You just got a busload of free stuff....every game experiences occasional glitches so enjoy what you got.
    We just got a ton of stuff, that happen once a year, these type of issues happen more often
  • Options
    Amazon Web Services has experienced a major outage today. I'm guessing that impacted CG. They are probably still trying to recover from it.
  • Options
    DonPuto wrote: »

1 to 2 hours during your arena climb is important.

I was lucky that it was during a time when I don't play much or am doing my dailies and can do them later with no issue. But not everyone is that lucky.

It is extremely difficult to hand out only to those that were adversely affected in a meaningful way. (That's a lot of individual tickets). So a global compensation is probably the easiest way to handle it without having a lot of unhappy customers.

And this game definitely has server issues that they need to fix. I have had several gac, arena, and raid attempts lost because it drops it or freezes in the first few seconds of the battle. If it costs me kyber or top 10 raid rewards, I can sometimes get compensation through support, but if you haven't gone through that process, it is an hour or more of your time back and forth to actually get them to compensate you.