Looking for server mates(Kobar San, Ticklish ninja, Not, )....

Jimmys
5 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hello, I'm Jimmys
Looking for peoples from my shard
Post edited by Jimmys on

Replies

• Roy30
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Roy. I recognize your name because I usually have to get through you to get back to #1 every day before my payout lol. Glad to see someone from our shard! I noticed you're usually near the top, but you must be in an earlier payout slot... Which I'm grateful for haha.
  • Options
    Hello Roy ! At last someone answered my post. I know your droid team :) . They really good. My local time is UTC/GMT +3 h.I have to ask you something. Can you fight Ticklish ninja to keep him away from the top ? He's my only serious rival in time zone. Thank you in advance.
  • Roy30
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Yeahhh I've been taking him down when I can :) Only person I have issues with lately is Kobar San, but only if I get unlucky. Arena seems a lot easier on offense since the update.
  • Options
    Hi guys

I am the Ticklish guy.

Jimmys, I tried to friend you a ton of times trying to tell you that I really don't want to fight you. My payout is 1 hour ahead of you and I knew that and still you kept on sniping me when it was my payout. Really don't get why. Tried a few times to friend you, and a few times I hit you from second just to get you to stop hitting me before my payout (show that I don't want to make you lose crystals).

Anyways, my payout is at 5pm GMT, 6PM CET.

Would be awesome to not be able to fight people :))

Cheers and have fun!
  • Options
    Hey guys, this is very old post; still wanted to say "Hello" to my guild mates. I am Tibrize from 'Those Who Walk In Darkness' guild.
    I am on GMT + 6:00 timezone; so my Arena payout is at 12:00 PM GMT
  • Jimmys
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Hello Tibrize, welcome to the club 8-)
  • Options
    Alright All,

Started back in Jan15 and was away a looonnnng time. Climbing back up the arena and finishing around the 80-100s but getting the move up slowly. Interested to know if there was a Arena Discord you top guys are on? am jimothie#4647

Cheers
    Jim
  • Options
    Hi Jimothie,
    I'm know nothing about Arena Discord
    Where are you from ?
  • Jimothie
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Jimmys wrote: »
    Hi Jimothie,
    I'm know nothing about Arena Discord
    Where are you from ?

England. Pay out 7PM

Is this the only place you guys communicate?
    Post edited by Jimothie on
  • Options
    ok i created a server - https://discord.gg/ttCMkYd

myusername is jimothie#4647

I've not really administered one before so if you're better at it then let me know
    cheers
    Jim