Padme is So Op

Prev1
JediMasterVader
47 posts Member
edited November 2020
She one shots she’s immune to near all debuffs she heals she attacks out of turn is immune to Turn meter affects calls the entire team gives them armor. She needs a rebalance because as far as non GL goes she’s near unstoppable with the right team and it’s not fun nor should a character that easy to get be so broken.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    So why is she destroyed by jedi knight revan team and his non gl team ?

Try to look at counter teams. Some options exist
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    if you think that wait till you fight JKR or DR..
  • JediMasterVader
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I have both teams and both teams are listed as lower tier in comparison in fact all you need to beat DR higher speed and JKR is weaker than Padme
    Post edited by JediMasterVader on
  • Options
    You sir are incorrect. There are plenty of non-GL counters for her.
  • Options
    How long ago was Padme released?
    She's fine as is, just use the correct counters
  • Options
    Well I’m always willing to learn so if you guys know the Counters please share for me and anyone else having the same issue
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Padme mechanics are fun to use. They aren’t invincible, but can be quite difficult to deal with. There are many counters to her teams.
  • Options
    I mean my Vader can wreck that team
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
  • Options
    Well I’m always willing to learn so if you guys know the Counters please share for me and anyone else having the same issue
    You’re most likely using JKR wrong when fighting Padme.

When allies attack people with bonus protection using their basic, they reduce the target’s max health by 10% stacking.

If you steer clear of special abilities, it doesn’t take long to wipe one of them out.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Traya says hello
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    the best non-GL team goes to Commander Luke and his merry band of rebels

Padme is a good toon, not OP, can beat a lot of teams on offense and defense, which makes her, and her squad a great investment
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Luke used to be a real pushover for my Padme team. But now that Chewpio is out it's a total timeout... Just turn after turn after turn of attacks that don't get throuh my bonus protection, but feed TM to all of them and just don't let me take turns.

It's super obnoxious 😝
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    My DR R4 team makes any Padme R7 team bite the dust

You're lacking of counters, it seems
  • Options
    She one shots she’s immune to near all debuffs she heals she attacks out of turn is immune to Turn meter affects calls the entire team gives them armor. She needs a rebalance because as far as non GL goes she’s near unstoppable with the right team and it’s not fun nor should a character that easy to get be so broken.

There's this toon that exists called Thrawn. There's this other toon called Traya. They eviscerate Padme.
  • Options

Padme is a good toon, not OP, can beat a lot of teams on offense and defense, which makes her, and her squad a great investment

I'll take JKL and his Jedi friends over CLS any day. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Traya or ep lead both work pretty good.

Ep, thrawn, vader, +2 sith or empire will handle most padme teams and it requires even less investment than padme.

The strategy is pretty easy. Assuming you have decent mods on vader, he should easily go first. Force crush lands enough debuffs for him to go again. Merciless, then ability block everyone (especially padme). Then force crush again and saber throw jka.

Then fracture padme and keep the team stun locked and ability blocked to keep padme from healing them until you kill them.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I'll take JKL and his Jedi friends over CLS any day. ;)

Then I go to Imp. Troopers with Piett :)
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    When allies attack people with bonus protection using their basic, they reduce the target’s max health by 10% stacking.

That doesn't work against Padme. JKR's thing is only for bonus prot (which you said), but Padme gives protection up. It's different. There's only a few characters with bonus protection, Nest being the most prominent.

What you're doing is probably working because you're not attacking out of turn much, which doesn't give Padme and Co. their extra 40% protection up.
  • Options

That doesn't work against Padme. JKR's thing is only for bonus prot (which you said), but Padme gives protection up. It's different. There's only a few characters with bonus protection, Nest being the most prominent.

What you're doing is probably working because you're not attacking out of turn much, which doesn't give Padme and Co. their extra 40% protection up.

It actually works with protection up too (look at the jedi Assault Battle for example), but I don't know if the Padme Zeta includes a "resist" against it
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

It actually works with protection up too (look at the jedi Assault Battle for example), but I don't know if the Padme Zeta includes a "resist" against it

I believe the Jedi assault battle is also bonus protection. It doesn't work against prot up.
  • Options

Ep, thrawn, vader, +2 sith or empire will handle most padme teams and it requires even less investment than padme.

The strategy is pretty easy. Assuming you have decent mods on vader, he should easily go first. Force crush lands enough debuffs for him to go again. Merciless, then ability block everyone (especially padme). Then force crush again and saber throw jka.

Then fracture padme and keep the team stun locked and ability blocked to keep padme from healing them until you kill them.

I run this team and the only time this can fail is when Yoda is too weak and vader's basic triggers jka's bonus turn and thus Padme's turn.
  • Options

I run this team and the only time this can fail is when Yoda is too weak and vader's basic triggers jka's bonus turn and thus Padme's turn.

Yeah pretty much. The same thing happens if you try to run vader lead with wat and give vader the weapons tech.

Vader basics hit too hard and then jka gets a bonus turn. The padme gets a bonus turn then it goes to crap.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Padme can play rock paper scissors with the best (pre-GL/JKL) of them.

Padme > GAS > Darth Revan/Malak > Padme > on and on..

But if that DR squad isn't modded properly you can mop them up too.

My fav squad to take her out with is GG but you have to leave B1 home and go easy on the assists with droideka.
  • Options
    I use padme squads to climb into the top 50(sometimes 20) with my palp, Vader, thrawn, TFP, and KRU everyday. As long as thrawn and Vader are faster, its easy. KRU could be replaced with a different pretaunt tank(shoretrooper and sith empire trooper would fit the team better, but they aren't in my farming plan right now)
  • Options
    You’re most likely using JKR wrong when fighting Padme.

If you steer clear of special abilities, it doesn’t take long to wipe one of them out.

Yeah that doesnt work, player padmes give protection up not bonus protection.
    Bonus protection is a non dispellable (not locked either) form of extra protection. Think of nest with how her protection works, she gets bonus protection and you need her to take a turn or do MASSIVE damage to overcome it.
    Padme gives protection up which is dispellable (without zeta), and would last until the buff expires in X turns, but she forces it to dispell on ally turns
  • Options
    Traya Lead
    Nihilus
    Sion

Auto Button
    Sinister Laughter
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    She's great but definitely not OP. A fast Thrawn shuts her down pretty much instantly. But with that said, I used that team longer than any other team playing this game so I'll refer to her as oP. Lol
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    She's great but definitely not OP. A fast Thrawn shuts her down pretty much instantly. But with that said, I used that team longer than any other team playing this game so I'll refer to her as oP. Lol

The OP is trolling.
    pwrzz53mu0rd.jpg