Hp boosting leader/character

VVS
52 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hey.

I was thinking of a glasscannon team of 4 and of 1 hp boosting character.
What would be the options?

Or take one cannon out and add RG.
The idea is to make those cannons last more than 1 round.
Post edited by VVS on

Replies

• Options
    Barriss is the only team HP boosting character right now (unless i'm forgetting someone). RG boosts HP for empire only team, but empire lacks glass cannons. I don't believe the HP boost from Barriss is enough to give your cannons enough HP to live through the pain.
  • Options
    Go for RG he is unvaluable in canon team. You don't need a healer with 4 canon.
  • Options
    Coriantum wrote: »

Another option is Daka. Nothing is more fun than going to bed knowing that while you're sleeping someone is going to kill Rey and GS first turn just to have Daka RNGRevive both.
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Amalthea wrote: »

Another option is Daka. Nothing is more fun than going to bed knowing that while you're sleeping someone is going to kill Rey and GS first turn just to have Daka RNGRevive both.
    Thanks.
    I have RG-70, but just at 3stars, gearing him up at 4. Also needing Daka but have to finish Poe first.

• Coriantum
    44 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    RG is viable from 4* max gear. But can be a little short before 5*. But after, he give you enough time to put 2 round of dmg which is enough to clean all the opponent dps toons. 4* keeps you in the top 100 and 5* in the top 50.
    For myself with a team a little weak I reached 8 today and was never over 50 rank since 3-4 weeks.
    (HK47 leader 7*(today) IG88/IG86/Lumi 7* almost max gear and RG 5* max gear)
    He helps a lot when offline cause it's a pain for offensive teams.
  • Options
    Don't forget Rex; he boosts HP as well - he will add some decent offense against high HP chars with his Subdue ability.