Add Imperial Troopers for Moff Gideon

zonthebenevolent
49 posts Member
edited December 2020
I think CG needs to add all of the New Republic Era Imperial Troopers to the game which is will take Imperial Troopers to a Meta Level.

Of course these Troopers should match closely to Moff Gideon’s Kit in text but not by his name just so they are able to be used in different team combinations.

I think CG should all of four these Imperial Troopers ranking in Highest Synergy to Lowest Synergy::

1. Dark Trooper
Empire, Droid, Tank, Imperial Trooper

Dark Trooper is programmed protect Empire Leaders via taunts and debuffs, and if Moff Gideon is the Leader And is attacked Dark Trooper attacks that enemy for 50% less damage and assist Imperial Troopers on their special abilities. Has advantages over Jedi, Rebels, and Mandalorians.

2. Scout Trooper
Empire, Support, Imperial Trooper
Gives imperial troopers insight so they can evade enemy attacks and unlock deadly abilities, before a wall of storm troopers, there are scout troopers providing them additional insight for each light side enemy.

3. Flame Trooper
Empire, Attacker, Imperial Trooper
A heavy damage dealer that taunts to allow death troopers to lay supporting fire and scout troopers to take additional turns.

4. Death Trooper (This Death Trooper would replace the former Death Trooper with a new kit and the former Death Trooper would be renamed Kernic’s Death Trooper.)

Loyal Attacker to Empire Leaders and gives protection to Tanks and whenever an ally taunts. If there is a scout trooper is present and Death Trooper has insight his attacks can’t be evaded.

Post edited by zonthebenevolent on

Replies

• Options
    I think CG needs to add all of the New Republic Era Imperial Troopers to the game which is will take Imperial Troopers to a Meta Level.
    With GLs around it's doubtful a marquee/set of marquees will ever be meta, just a viable counter at most.
  • Options
    I can see them adding more troopers potentially, but why a new Death Trooper...? Nothing would be different, plus other imperials had death trooper protection squads
  • Options
    Mortar Trooper would be cool
  • Options
    I wouldn't add a new death trooper but could use a rework with passive buffs towards imperial leaders not just Krenic.

Other troopers include:

Patrol Trooper (Solo)
    Abilities: Mark target, Expose

Mimban Stormtrooper (Solo)
    Abilities: "Feed him to the beast" Stun target for 1 turn call other Imperial Troopers to assist for 20% damage. E-WEB cannon assist

Jumptrooper (Rebels)
    Abilities: "Rain of Fire" Attack all enemies reducing enemies turn meter

Shock Trooper
    Abilities: Rocket Attack, Stagger

Inquisitor Trooper
    Empire, Tank, Imperial Trooper
    Abilities: Bonus if leader is Sith, Assist Sith Attacks
  • Options
    Shadow Trooper
    Mortar Trooper
    Dark Trooper
    Shock Trooper
    Jump Trooper
    Patrol Trooper
    Scout Trooper
    Sandtrooper
    Mimban Stormtrooper
    Mudtrooper
    Tank Trooper
    Incinerator Trooper
    Purge Trooper
    AT-ST Driver
    AT-AT Driver
    Spacetrooper
    Royal Guard Trooper

Thank you for reading my list of all canon Imperial Troopers not currently playable in game
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Shadow Trooper
    Mortar Trooper
    Dark Trooper
    Shock Trooper
    Jump Trooper
    Patrol Trooper
    Scout Trooper
    Sandtrooper
    Mimban Stormtrooper
    Mudtrooper
    Tank Trooper
    Incinerator Trooper
    Purge Trooper
    AT-ST Driver
    AT-AT Driver
    Spacetrooper
    Royal Guard Trooper

Thank you for reading my list of all canon Imperial Troopers not currently playable in game

Where's Imperial Officer? Your Archives are Incomplete

That's a Naval Officer, not a trooper. Unless we go with the Piett and Gideon argument then sure add Imperial Officer too
  • Options
    Tragamite1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't add a new death trooper but could use a rework with passive buffs towards imperial leaders not just Krenic.

Other troopers include:

Patrol Trooper (Solo)
    Abilities: Mark target, Expose

Mimban Stormtrooper (Solo)
    Abilities: "Feed him to the beast" Stun target for 1 turn call other Imperial Troopers to assist for 20% damage. E-WEB cannon assist

Jumptrooper (Rebels)
    Abilities: "Rain of Fire" Attack all enemies reducing enemies turn meter

Shock Trooper
    Abilities: Rocket Attack, Stagger

Inquisitor Trooper
    Empire, Tank, Imperial Trooper
    Abilities: Bonus if leader is Sith, Assist Sith Attacks

This is awesome. I was going for Imperial Troopers post the battle of Endor.

I believe that Purge Trooper (You named Inquisitor Trooper) and Jump Trooper will definitely come to the game once they bring the rest of the Rebel Series to the game.
  • Options
    Shadow Trooper
    Mortar Trooper
    Dark Trooper
    Shock Trooper
    Jump Trooper
    Patrol Trooper
    Scout Trooper
    Sandtrooper
    Mimban Stormtrooper
    Mudtrooper
    Tank Trooper
    Incinerator Trooper
    Purge Trooper
    AT-ST Driver
    AT-AT Driver
    Spacetrooper
    Royal Guard Trooper

Awesome list. Also have to be realstic. SWGOH doest follow Comicbook cannon though I wish they would because we would have a lot more F2P content and more organized teams. Dark Trooper will definitely be coming soon and Scout Trooper is extremely likely. Jump and Purge Trooper are dependent on Rebels and the Fallen Order game.