Question on hoarded energy

So I have been saving up my energy for a few days. Not as much as others, just about 300 cantina and 900 regular.

Once the patch goes live, am I best to use this energy farming equipment, or shards, or just working my way through the light/dark side tables? I am a f2p player, minus the Dooku purchase I made back in December.

Replies

• Bleach
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter where you spend it but typically gear is better than shards
  • Options
    I'm planning to use mine to finish up the tables. The later battles will probably give more gear, training droids, and credits on top of the achievement for finishing them.
  • Options
    Saving energy is for one thing, faster experience to level your characters. That being the case I would suggest picking the level 7 hard modes and sim those. While the exp is the same for both normal and hard (1:1) you will get better training droids for the hard modes along with character shards and better drop rates on gear shards. Although the normal mode does offer about 100 extra credits per sim so...
  • Options
    Yea, money's always tight, but 100 credits.....I'll take about anything else over 100 credits!

I probably should have just been siming for equipment this whole time, as I am not someone who feels the need to rush to 80. I don't even have a full team of 7* yet, so finishing 1st isn't happening for me anytime.

Thanks for all the advice!