Mk12 ArmaTek Tactical Data

So, why can’t we use this gear for relic salvage with the scavenger.

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    wpg9xatx3700.jpeg
    zqwnx0w7mak0.jpeg
    e5twezvvn6ki.jpeg

I plus 1,000,000 this message. At the least make characters require the **** things. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Been waiting for this, I've 4 fully crafted and easily could craft 8 more lol

Make them available at the scavenger
  • Options
    Same, all gear should be included within their respective tiers.
  • Options
    Adding my opinion as well: with the game engine upgrades, all gear (or gear components and gear salvage pieces) should be made available in the scavenger mode. Their value not their absence should drive the intended game economy.

Mk 12 ArmaTek Tactical Data included.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Because gates. Less keys makes the gate harder.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Ah yes, the left side piece that drops the most from HSTR, and is the least used by characters, cant be used by the scavanger. Wonder why that is?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Ah yes, the left side piece that drops the most from HSTR, and is the least used by characters, cant be used by the scavanger. Wonder why that is?

They will "fix" both of these at the same time......haha
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    pn80q2e0omti.jpeg
    FML lol
  • Options
    I have 7 or 8 of the things, I'm sure.

It is completely ridiculous that they can't be scavenged.
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    pn80q2e0omti.jpeg
    FML lol

Brutal...gotta love those tank raid drops in there too, paired with the almost zero G12 salavge drop.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    pn80q2e0omti.jpeg
    FML lol

Brutal...gotta love those tank raid drops in there too, paired with the almost zero G12 salavge drop.

That was for 5th spot. It’s all garbage after 3rd. Raid rewards are so out of touch with today’s kyro hungry characters.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    q63s3cw5ryy8.png
    qkq4n93yk0qe.png
    pn80q2e0omti.jpeg
    FML lol

That was for 5th spot. It’s all garbage after 3rd. Raid rewards are so out of touch with today’s kyro hungry characters.

Mine were for first and I don’t think they’re any better than the other guys. Was my first time ever doing Heroic Sith raid as well, was somewhat disappointed
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    pn80q2e0omti.jpeg
    FML lol

That was for 5th spot. It’s all garbage after 3rd.

Lol not true.
  • Options
    pn80q2e0omti.jpeg
    FML lol

After 10*
  • Options
    This was one of my more recent "first place" boxes. The g12 and G12+ was almost non-existant but these were nice:
    ri31yw2ffwde.png

(Apologies for the comical red highlights...)
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Are you referring to the mk12 medpac?

It's hard to tell with all the red lines covering it up.
  • Options
    Was a screenshot from our discord that I re-downloaded to post here. Don't have the un-crazy one anymore...
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I got MM to g12 last night, using up my last full Tact Data piece (she's the only one that needed it). An hour last HSTR dropped me another full one. Having read this thread earlier that day, it made me chuckle.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    A new salvage tier with R8, and we still cant scrap them?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Careful, if you say it people will take it as the word of the devs then we get a hundred posts saying cg promised....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

Careful, if you say it people will take it as the word of the devs then we get a hundred posts saying cg promised....

It's fine. Given the most recent post by Crumb regarding R8 materials being "exclusive" to the raid and the reward structure being "flatter", no one has to hold them to anything. They lie.

Trust is earned in drops and lost in buckets. Crumb just blew up the dam.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

It's fine. Given the most recent post by Crumb regarding R8 materials being "exclusive" to the raid and the reward structure being "flatter", no one has to hold them to anything. They lie.

Exclusive to the raid, or you can buy them.

Don't worry the structure is flat so u know 1st gets 11 times as much as 41st, totally flat. Some would say even across the board. I saw a fact check that said it flat so it must be.
  • Options
    pn80q2e0omti.jpeg
    FML lol

I got the best drop I can remember at rank 4: 1 full G12 furnace and salvage for a 2nd one except for medpacks.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Exclusive to the raid, or you can buy them.

Don't worry the structure is flat so u know 1st gets 11 times as much as 41st, totally flat. Some would say even across the board. I saw a fact check that said it flat so it must be.

The spread between 1 and 10 is ok. There has to be an incentive to even join the slaughter. Remember HSTR when it was released? Many guilds didn’t even try heroic tier because no, **** no, this is just pointless
  • Options
    Cg listen to the players. I also have lot of these useless gear!