Do you mod Traya offensively or defensively?

Zombie961
1819 posts Member
edited December 2020
Mostly curious cause I have a sort of mix right now with a speed/defense set, but a potency cross and offense triangle, and curious which way would be better
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I have her modded defensively - mainly because I used to use her against JKR in arena (his AI was hardwired to focus her). But I like the way it works in Geo counters and TB too. Speed and defense work well for me.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I use offense and health on her. Granted I haven't had spare gear to invest in the Trio in ages...
  • Options
    Defensively. Crit avoidance arrow, otherwise prioritize survivability first and speed as a secondary luxury. Gotta avoid getting 1-shot by Geo Spy, and if you can do that the trio will win every time as bugs will get themselves into any AoE one-shot range through her leadership, regardless of Traya's speed/offense.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Defensively. Crit avoidance arrow, otherwise prioritize survivability first and speed as a secondary luxury. Gotta avoid getting 1-shot by Geo Spy, and if you can do that the trio will win every time as bugs will get themselves into any AoE one-shot range through her leadership, regardless of Traya's speed/offense.
    Mine's a Padmè counter mainly, though I mainly ask for general use
  • Options

Yeah, I was about to say I have found it doesn't particularly matter. You just need her to not die either way
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Defensive. Keeping her alive is way more important than dealing a bit of extra damage. Even with a defensive setup her multi-saber-toss still deals a respectable amount.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    As other have said its all about the defense. Her lead is a defensive one which allows your opponents to essentially kill themselves. Between Sion reviving, the healing from her unique zeta, and Nihilus having an insta-kill you don't really need to have the team dishing out damage. You just need to survive and allow your opponent to weaken themselves and let Nihilus take care of the tough enemies.

You can toss Sith Marauder on the team if you're looking for some bonus damage, or go all in on defense and use Sith Empire Trooper with them as well. It's a versatile lead and let's you put together some very interesting team comps
  • Options
    I still have mine with tenacity/protection from the JKR days and she does fine with that honestly. But I would definitely more towards the defense/survivability side of things instead of the offensive route.
  • Options
    I still have mine with tenacity/protection from the JKR days and she does fine with that honestly. But I would definitely more towards the defense/survivability side of things instead of the offensive route.

Protection? Her kit is geared toward health bonuses.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.