Continuous healing change

RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
So it will now have an icon that can be dispelled. Ok, I get that. QGJ can make it go away and give his team Offense up. Cool. What about Yoda? Will he be able to steal it and distribute it to his team? That would be awesome. But Lumi is the only healer with a H.o.T right?
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    chirpa for ewoks i believe?
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Some people have it as a unique. Ima-Gun Di recovers like 14% of his health for 3 turns after suffering a critical hit.
  • Dekayingsoul
    632 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Chirpa and Lumi but it could be added to other healers as they gain higher skill levels. If it's a buff then Yoda can steal and characters like VS can disspel.
  • Options
    Ima Gun Di gets H.O.T. if he incurs a critical hit.

Yoda probably could steal it, but we'll have to wait and see.
    There is currently only 1 buff he cannot steal I believe: Taunt (thank goodness as yoda would be dead the next turn if he could)
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

There is currently only 1 buff he cannot steal I believe: Taunt (thank goodness as yoda would be dead the next turn if he could)

lol yeah. and if he gave taunt to everyone...that effectively nullifies the taunt mechanic...
    mighty chlorians
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    reizse wrote: »

lol yeah. and if he gave taunt to everyone...that effectively nullifies the taunt mechanic...

Yoda wouldn't make it to the next turn to give it to everyone:)
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV