Character Gear Tier Requirements for GC aren't back are they??

bm3mraj8qd8n.png
I noticed this in tonight's Dev Update, hopefully we're not bringing back this terrible feat requirment. Please tell me it's just an artifact from earlier in development!

Replies

• Options
    Of course. They don't make money when we watch YouTube videos and learn how to optimise mods/tactics for the challenges
  • Options
    1 step forward.... :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    1 step forward.... :/

10 steps back
  • Options
    Well, like another guy said on another thread, there seems to be more feats per tier now, look at the scroll bar and at the max new currency you can get, it is 9 on the shown tier and maths says 2+4+1=7, so there was another feat in there, so hopefully, if they get back, they will not be needed overall to get the best rewards
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Well, like another guy said on another thread, there seems to be more feats per tier now, look at the scroll bar and at the max new currency you can get, it is 9 on the shown tier and maths says 2+4+1=7, so there was another feat in there, so hopefully, if they get back, they will not be needed overall to get the best rewards

Other 2 is probably for just completing the tier, right? That’s what I assumed.
  • Options
    Yes but in order to get the best crate you need to be able to complete most (perhaps all) of the challenges. They said there are multiple paths to get to the middle tiers.

I really really hope they don't bring back this, they fixed it at the beginning. Please cg don't put gear requirements back in the feats. It's a bad idea for all the reasons it was bad before.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    which level did you think you were going to get to with g6 sith?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    It's also worth more than both other feats combined...
  • Options
    Just hoping we are not talking about the next big rage topic, because it's simply a missight from an old screenie.
  • Fingolfin26
    270 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Just hoping we are not talking about the next big rage topic, because it's simply a missight from an old screenie.

That's why we're asking for clarification rather than rioting, @CG_Doja_Fett care to clarify for us?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Quick update, no gear gated rewards are not coming back, this is just a sample image from their test server.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, crisis averted.
  • Options
    :D Collective sigh of relief
    Ahch-To is recruiting! Say hi, and find yourself a new home with us: https://discord.gg/KTeUgyTeZD
  • Options
    Thanks @Kyno appreciate the clarification!
    Huzzah!
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Quick update, no gear gated rewards are not coming back, this is just a sample image from their test server.

Thank the maker! Sorry for the preemptive complaint. *turns around*

"False alarm. We can put the pitchforks away and blow out those torches....yes,you too Grandma."

Grandma is not as trusting as I am.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Of course. They don't make money when we watch YouTube videos and learn how to optimise mods/tactics for the challenges

Hahaha.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH