Login every day for a month?

Japan time here and no achievement and it's no longer in the list. Anyone else?

Replies

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I got it last night when the final days item was collected. Rewarded me with 350knin game currency.
  • Options
    Did you get credit for February (sent via e-mail because the achievement wasn't working)? People have been saying that the achievement isn't repeatable, so they may have software that cleans it out. Although I think that's pretty dumb, as 350k is very little credits and the achievement says "month(s)". But I've given up expecting much from EA (E.g., see the Spring data cards, only 10-75k each day, which was Android only).
  • Options
    No. But I may have claimed it yesterday but as I sleep an avg 3-4 hours a night, my brain wiring can go weird. But the achievements no longer lists login FO a month achievement. RT is the monthly toon.
  • Haihs
    151 posts Member
    Options
    They gave to android users cuz they are not whales like iOS users
    Amalthea wrote: »
    Did you get credit for February (sent via e-mail because the achievement wasn't working)? People have been saying that the achievement isn't repeatable, so they may have software that cleans it out. Although I think that's pretty dumb, as 350k is very little credits and the achievement says "month(s)". But I've given up expecting much from EA (E.g., see the Spring data cards, only 10-75k each day, which was Android only).

• Options
    Hope it doesn't go away. Removing 350k achievement seems odd.
  • Options
    It is only a one time achievement. Similar to "complete the first training mission".
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I got it this morning
  • Options
    Sorry, thought we got the achievement every month. Sad to see it not listed for April. I can always use the credits.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Mine is still there, but then again, I'm only 2 weeks in.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Insomniac wrote: »
    Sorry, thought we got the achievement every month. Sad to see it not listed for April. I can always use the credits.

Yup it's only a one time deal.
  • Options
    I was hoping to get this and 3/31 login rewards today. However, no Achiev and it looks like it started next months rewards? Any insights?