Regular rancor has double tenacity

After the new update my guild ran a heroic pit raid and once I reached phase two I couldn’t land any debuffs or remove tm. I made it halfway through phase three before losing, and Vader couldn’t land any damage over time, Teebo couldn’t remove any tm. I looked at the rancor’s abilities and he has +50% tenacity while not toppled, on both his pit fighter ability and his fearsome foe ability.

Is this the case for everyone, Im fairly certain it wasn’t like that before the new update.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Having +50% tenacity was always in Pit Fighter, I think.

Fearsome Foe III appears to have a reworded description in game from what is on swgoh.gg. On that site it does not mention an additional 50% tenacity for Fearsome Foe.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Did you change your usual team? Removed TFP maybe? Or some other character that applies tenacity down?

You should either have someone apply tenacity down or have a bit of potency from your mods to make sure to land debuffs or have Teebo remove TM. The TM removal from Vader's lead can't be resisted, though.

• Options
    Teebo? Still? Mein Gott...

Bring Tenacity Down. There's toons in almost any faction that do it. KRU is solid because it's automatic and he counters. TFP needs a Crit but that ain't bad. BB8 on basic...