Mandalorian Tag

Blubcop
381 posts Member
edited December 2020
"What does this mysterious Mandalorian mean for Galaxy of Heroes? Find out next month! We will have more to share in January’s State of the Galaxy!"

Or could it mean something else?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Mandalorian tag would be cool. Especially with how many Mandalorians we have in game now.

- Boba Fett
    - Jango Fett
    - Mandalorian
    - Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)
    - Canderous Ordo
    - Sabine Wren
    - Gar Saxon
    - Imperial Super Commando
    - The Armorer
  • Options
    My thought is either a Mandalorian faction tag or she'll be something similar to the Jawa Scavenger for relics and there might be a beskar armour mechanic coming in game
  • Options
    CUFCfan wrote: »
    My thought is either a Mandalorian faction tag or she'll be something similar to the Jawa Scavenger for relics and there might be a beskar armour mechanic coming in game

I think I prefer her being added and the faction tag

No need for another gear gate...
  • Options
    I bet it will be the tag. Would they really add a character with so little screen time?
  • Options
    It seems to weird to add if it’s not something significant so I’d imagine either mando tag or something completely left wing like she’s not even playable but she can forge gear for you or something. Probably the mando tag I think my imagination is going a bit far with the second one haha
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Mandalorian tag would be cool. Especially with how many Mandalorians we have in game now.

- Boba Fett
    - Jango Fett
    - Mandalorian
    - Canderous Ordo
    - Sabine Wren
    - Gar Saxon
    - The Armorer

jango and boba arent real Mandalorians they just use the armor from what i know, and if they were (especially boba) then technically every single clone, is also a Mandalorian then
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    jango and boba arent real Mandalorians they just use the armor from what i know, and if they were technically every single clone, is also a Mandalorian then

You Sir are just not up to date

• Options

- Boba Fett
    - Jango Fett
    - Mandalorian
    - Canderous Ordo
    - Sabine Wren
    - Gar Saxon
    - The Armorer

jango and boba arent real Mandalorians they just use the armor from what i know, and if they were (especially boba) then technically every single clone, is also a Mandalorian then

They have been officially made true Mandalorians in canon
  • Options

- Boba Fett
    - Jango Fett
    - Mandalorian
    - Canderous Ordo
    - Sabine Wren
    - Gar Saxon
    - The Armorer

Ummmmmm think you might have missed something buddy
  • Options
    I think we're getting a Mandalorian tag and Bo-Katan is another likely candidate to be added to the game and that would give us another one for the tag too.
  • Options
    Maybe we finally get alt skins or gear upgrades similar to injustice