Wooiii

Oootini
636 posts Member
edited March 2016
Sooooooo
I'm a bit late to the dooku train but he's been such a hard farm (haven't unlocked his cantina node yet) so from his hard nodes I've gotten him to 4* (Because his my fav Star Wars Villian) and just today purples gear him. Thought I'd see the hype and set him as lead....
Holy siths the evasions. Fought a team with maxed out rey at 5* and dodged her blows, dodged lumis force blast, dodged mace, dodges galore. Then got offence up:))))

Set him as lead so will see how far or do not fall overnight.

Loving dooku so glad I spent months farming his hard nodes

Replies

• Options
    That's not how you spell woot...
  • Options
    i got him to 7* the other day but a lot of people are crying for a nerf
  • Options
    You rng lucky bugger haha
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    It's slang from where I come from. Means woooow but more surprising
  • Options
    He's at three for me right now, but I'm gearing him up. Waiting until he gets up a little more before I unleash him! :-)
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Each character has pros and cons. Instead of nerfing good ones buff poorer one? Like they did with RG
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »

Oh sorry. You used the train metaphor, so I figured you somehow missed the "t" key
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    He's at three for me right now, but I'm gearing him up. Waiting until he gets up a little more before I unleash him! :-)

Go for it dude:))) I'll be level 69 in a. Few days so can't wait to unlock his nose. 7* dooku here I come baaaaby. Him as my fav sith and QGJ as my fav Jedi....what a time to be alive
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Plague_Inc wrote: »

Oh sorry. You used the train metaphor, so I figured you somehow missed the "t" key

Haha I seem to have missed a trick with a good train joke there

• Suppahotfire
    218 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You made me check my cantina for him too, got me all excited haha I only wish u can farm him in there
    O wait duh, I stand corrected
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    You made me check my cantina for him too, got me all excited haha I only wish u can farm him in there

You can you need to be level 69
  • Options
    Yea I saw, unfortunately I've been so busy farming GS I haven't even finished stage 5 :p
  • Options
    P2g5hDF.jpg

Dooku's node. Good luck.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Noooooo hope fully my team is up to scratch by then....
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    i got him to 7* the other day but a lot of people are crying for a nerf

He is pretty balanced in offense but...you should see his RNG in defense. It's ridiculous. Haven't been able to beat a single 5* (higher forget about it) Dooku lead team last 3 days. If the RNG would be the same in offense as in defense, people would stop screaming nerfs. Right now i am attacking all QGJ leaders because there aren't many left. Which is not something i would have said before they fixed Dooku's ability.
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options

Go for it dude:))) I'll be level 69 in a. Few days so can't wait to unlock his nose. 7* dooku here I come baaaaby. Him as my fav sith and QGJ as my fav Jedi....what a time to be alive

I take it you've unlocked his mouth and his ears?
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Zanhaep wrote: »

I take it you've unlocked his mouth and his ears?

Loool actually just his mouth that's all he needs to wreck people
  • Options
    Noooooo hope fully my team is up to scratch by then....

It's actually really easy... I just wanted to scare you. However, if they fix Asajj to not dispell her buffs, then it will be painfully hard for level 69-70.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Atm I have 7* lumi max gear, will have both max gear phasma and han 7* by then, 5* QGJ max gr and either 5* sid or my dooku. Should that do?
  • Options
    I think my characters were level 67 almost max gear Lumi (missing 2 pieces), Level 67 fully maxed Sid (Leader), level 67 almost max HK47, level 67 maxish JC and level 66 gear 7 Poggle. I had max Barris as ally. Also, Sid and Barris were only 7*. Unless they fix Ventress, easy 3 star for you.