Double filters in the character screen??

Would anyone else want double select filters in the character screen?? It mostly comes up for me in GAC/TW and I'm looking for a clean up crew. I would like to be able to filter out all my rebel leaders for example.

opghcvcfu2ak.jpg

Replies

• Options
    I've thought of that as well in the past...
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    100%
  • Options
    Even better would be a filter with checkboxes where you could select several things to sort by.
  • Options
    yes i wish we could have this
  • Options
    One of the many questions I have asked the devs during their past Q&As with no answer....

On the character inventory page, a player may select a filter to show Rebels, Empire, First Order etc. That being said, more and more characters have multiple tags these days. While I can select Separatists OR Droids, I cannot select Separatists AND Droids. Do you think being able to select multiple tags would make for a good QOL update?
  • Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Even better would be a filter with checkboxes where you could select several things to sort by.

Check boxes would be nice, I thought throwing in an additional filter would be easier and give similar functionality. I'm not sure I've even needed more than two screens.
  • Options
    Can't you just make more squad loadouts? Basically the same thing, right? Just make a cleanup crew tab.
  • Options
    zmikuw8ohzzt.jpeg

There is already a checkbox system in place.
    Why can't I just select more then one checkbox and click/tap confirm?
  • Options
    Yes, I think that'd be a nice touch. But you know what I want more? A freakin' squad selector for ships!!!
  • Options
    ApoJake wrote: »
    Yes, I think that'd be a nice touch. But you know what I want more? A freakin' squad selector for ships!!!

Ya, nobody ever asks for that!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

yeah, in a recent conversation with Doja, it came up (one of the items on a hit list I gave him week 1) and apparently its not as simple as it sounds and may not happen.
  • Options
    Kyno, how is it that much more challenging then saving character squad teams?

But YES 100% to what the author is asking about. Selecting Leader then Rebels (etc) would be really nice to have.
  • Options
    I like this idea.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

yeah, in a recent conversation with Doja, it came up (one of the items on a hit list I gave him week 1) and apparently its not as simple as it sounds and may not happen.

Wait. What? We truly may never get fleet management?
  • Options
    I'm for this, but since CG_Doja_Fett is for it, I suppose my vote is a little late to the party. Let's hope Doja Fett's view prevails.
  • Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Can't you just make more squad loadouts? Basically the same thing, right? Just make a cleanup crew tab.

You can't really make a clean up squad like that. I have a set squad of CLS, Han, Chewie, ChewOP, and R2. But most of the time, I don't use all of those characters, I usually underman with something. So when it's time to put together a clean up, I'll frequently have R2 left over, so if I have a clean up squad of ROLO, CHOLO, Wiggs and Leia, then R2 is still being left out. I much prefer making clean up squads on the fly.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    apparently its not as simple as it sounds and may not happen.

OH MY! This is the worst thing I've read on the forums all week, maybe all month!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I've reached out on this. Probably won't hear anything until after the holiday break, but let's see what (if anything) we can make happen.
  • Options
    I've reached out on this. Probably won't hear anything until after the holiday break, but let's see what (if anything) we can make happen.

Thanks for the back up!!!
  • Options
    @CG_Doja_Fett, what's the word?? Eh, eh?? Poke poke.