Should they introduce Kanan Jarrus?

Nickisams
8 posts Member
edited March 2016
For anyone who does not know, he is the main Jedi in Star Wars Rebels TV show. One of the few Jedi to escape Order 66

Should they introduce Kanan Jarrus? 42 votes

Yes
78%
HyperalloyBarrokHuitzySekukozakjanosPlague_IncSDziadPerongelukSalgado9AhsokaGuanoAnubisMegadeth3700JohnnyudesUriakatosLordBinksMicaNiTexxWiNGZachman523DantefireHeavyHitter72 33 votes
No
21%
ReggieBoba_The_FettergsethEibbor_TharthLaLiamMirtowsubak23JbizzyGZanhaepJebbstar1201 9 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    Don't know who that is, but introducing anyone at this point is good for me
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    No
    The only Rebels character I have any interest in is Sabine Wren
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    All the rebels characters should be in here.
  • Options
    Yes
    Totally agree Barrok, just if they were to introduce one for now I would like it to be him
  • Options
    Depends...he'd be dramatically different after last nights season finale...need to see what he's capable of next season.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Yes
    That's true, I can see them waiting on season three, giving him abilities that have to do with his injury.
  • Options
    Yes
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Depends...he'd be dramatically different after last nights season finale...need to see what he's capable of next season.
    Yep!
  • Options
    Yes
    Why not? Someone prolly likes him. I wouldn't touch him with any end of a pointy stick though. Don't find any of the Rebels characters interesting in the slightest. Only Ahsoka.
  • Options
    No
    No.

There are tons from the movies that are not in the game right now. They should do them first.

*cough*General Kenobi*cough*
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No
    he's too... Disney... Sorry fanboys but Rebels just isn't Star Wars enough for me yet.
    {RotE}
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes
    LaLiam wrote: »
    he's too... Disney... Sorry fanboys but Rebels just isn't Star Wars enough for me yet.
    Really dont understand why people say this lol
    But anyways so is Kanan blind permanently now????!!
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I would like Kanan in the game, he's interesting character and he's developement in season 3 will be interesting. Also, in game he can be first Jedi with stealth abilities, as he lived nearly 15 years avoiding Inquisitors/Empire while actually being part of the Rebellion. (The next one with stealth should be Rebel Ahsoka.)

@Salgado9
    Unless he'll got artifical eyes, yes. Also, as a Jedi, he don't need eyes to fight, and he isn't first blind character in SW.
  • Options
    Yes
    Stealth abilities for him would be awesome. I feel as if he would just be an average character since he never had the chance of receiving full training in the Order.
  • Options
    Yes
    SDziad wrote: »
    I would like Kanan in the game, he's interesting character and he's developement in season 3 will be interesting. Also, in game he can be first Jedi with stealth abilities, as he lived nearly 15 years avoiding Inquisitors/Empire while actually being part of the Rebellion. (The next one with stealth should be Rebel Ahsoka.)

@Salgado9
    Unless he'll got artifical eyes, yes. Also, as a Jedi, he don't need eyes to fight, and he isn't first blind character in SW.

Thats what I was thinking as well. I like his character a lot. He has a pretty cool factor too. But Ahsokas lightsabers are cool as hell
  • Options
    Yes
    Personally I thought jarrus was the black Jedi ( apologies if that sounds racist) from Kotor 2 ??
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes! As well as Ezra and the rest of Ghost crew from Star Wars Rebels.
  • JarDorK
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    well revan and Bastila Shan, Meetra Surik, Mira, Visas Marr, Last Handmaiden(brianna), Kreia as jeid and Darth Traya as Sith, Darth Nihilus would be the only that couldn't went here, he had to be only a boss xD Atris, those are some that could enter from the Kotor 1 and 2 games
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart