2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Glad we could solve your issue then <3

This. Unlike CG, we listen and try to help.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ren22
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Ren22 wrote: »
    If i realised sooner in my gaming, then my drop off in useless characters would be greater! ..I could still class in Div 2😅

We've had the same basic type of matchmaking for a year and a half now (matching by top-X GP). Maybe it's time for you to adapt?

A year and a half later, I’m still frustrated as with a lot of players.
    Hence the reason I’m here. It’s gotta change. 700k discrepancy; mmm okay.
    a Mil; Mmmm..
    Mil discrepancy to Mil and a half; Mmmm Nah.

that’s too much. You have a MIL MORE THAN ME..
    You have a potential 40 More Characters at 25,000Power (relic range) THAN ME. Potential.
    I like a challenge, but..
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    You've had a year and a half to make better choices.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    If i realised sooner in my gaming, then my drop off in useless characters would be greater! ..I could still class in Div 2😅

We've had the same basic type of matchmaking for a year and a half now (matching by top-X GP). Maybe it's time for you to adapt?

A year and a half later, I’m still frustrated as with a lot of players.
    Hence the reason I’m here. It’s gotta change. 700k discrepancy; mmm okay.
    a Mil; Mmmm..
    Mil discrepancy to Mil and a half; Mmmm Nah.

that’s too much. You have a MIL MORE THAN ME..
    You have a potential 40 More Characters at 25,000Power (relic range) THAN ME. Potential.
    I like a challenge, but..

This shows that you have no idea how matchmaking actually works.
    You are matched by the GP of the top characters of your roster which is very close to the GP of the characters a round winner actually uses to win a round. It doesn't matter how much GP the winner has in unused characters - the characters are unused and don't affect the outcome of the round.

If you develop a stronger roster I'm sure you will reduce your frustrations. If you ask for advice on how to develop your roster I'm sure people will help you.
  • Wimma
    152 posts Member
    Options
    You have a MIL MORE THAN ME..

Not really, though it depends on your roster makeup. That many more high GP toons would push them up against higher GP players I'd expect (given at that GP they'd be in the top 80 of the roster?) Likely 60 toons at 15k or lower, which are generally pretty useless in Div1.
    My list is ~5.3M, and I usually face 4.6M to 5.6M opponents. My top 80 are from just over 17.2k GP up.
    I often have greater overall GP than my opponents, partly because I have almost all ships levelled, partly because I have a LOT of low gear toons I had started collecting before GAC punished you for it! But anything under G11 is pretty useless for me, so just means extra bloat. No advantage in GAC.
    FWIW I don't have any GLs, and won't for a while, but I don't face many either, but regularly Kyber.