Advice on formation?

Hey guys I've been struggling on an end product for my formation so I was wondering if anyone has any advice' this is my current formation.
5*Sidious
5* assaj
4*kylo
4* barris
4* luminar
And here is a list of my other decent cards
5*Ahsoka
5*talia
4*eeth koth
4*dooku
4*Lando
4*maul
4* chewie
4*Ima gun di
Any advice?

Replies

• Options
    I'm curious about answers since I have a few of those heroes as well. But you have so many good ones, shame on you for not having Rey and Finn too :expressionless:
  • Options
    The 'objective' answer is:
    Sidious
    Luminara
    Dooku
    Darth Maul
    Lando

But you could use any of those heroes to make a decent team. The meta will be constantly changing, what's OP today is UP tomorrow and vice versa. Choose heroes you like and you think will perform well regardless of these changes.

There is no right answer.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    If I was going to recommend a squad I'd say:
    Luminara
    Ahsoka
    Talia
    Asajj
    Maul

But that's because they are four of my team already. And because I REALLY want Maul.

Just be unique.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Sid
    Lumi
    Con
    Dooku / Kylo
    Asohka / Maul
  • moddom
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    People have given you good advice already on some team comps so I am going to say to not use Darth Maul unless you are a high level, who has him at more than 4 stars and very well geared because his health pool is very low at the mid tier levels and does not do immense damage against dark side teams. Darth Maul destroys jedi if he lives long enough which is hard to do unless you are a higher level and have him geared and starred. I love Darth Maul as I have him as well but do not recommend him early on.
  • Options
    Use what you like. You have pretty OP toons so try different things.
  • Options
    Agree with @DarthVanio your Sid and Lumi are great just balance a team. Kylo works well at least what little more be seen.