Resistance Pilot or Tusken Raider?

2Next

Replies

• Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    Tusken raider is significantly slower, significantly less damaging version of gs who callas a sister less often
  • Options
    That's it! I quit!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    ubn87 wrote: »
    reizse wrote: »
    thought you quit

Who said I quit?!

You did today. And that topic have bin deleted.

Huh? No I didn't. Prove it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/248244/#Comment_248244
    I agree. Thats why I am quitting.

Do I win a cookie?
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    thought you quit

Who said I quit?!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/248244/#Comment_248244

Do I win a cookie?

Pretty sure you'll win another denial lol

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Other?
    None are OP
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Other?
    Arube wrote: »
    None of them are OP

+1
  • Options
    Resistance Pilot
    Eaywen wrote: »
    Tusken raider is significantly slower, significantly less damaging version of gs who callas a sister less often

Hmmm. Ok
  • Options
    Resistance Pilot
    thought you quit

Who said I quit?!

Do I win a cookie?

That wasn't me. I was hacked.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    thought you quit

Who said I quit?!

Do I win a cookie?

That wasn't me. I was hacked.

Seems legit

So I guess you are...

(Wait for it)
    Too legit...to quit?
  • Options
    Resistance Pilot
    1) Tuskan Raider has low basic damage. RP's basic damage is one of the highest (or even the highest) in game.
    2) TR does have higher HP pool, but in fact it helps him to survive only one hit more then can RP. RP, on the other hand, often gets foresight with her special that also allows her to survive one additional hit (or even 2: right now there is a bug, so if QGJ or GS or other assist-calling hero attacks a character with their special calling for assist, both will miss). If you have several annoying character in your squad to be killed first, RP usually lives long enough to be able to use her special.
    3) TR's special calls for assist. But it deals great damage only if assisting character is a tuskan. Otherwise, you can get significantly lower damage after two characters have attacked than after single special of RP which hits pretty strongly. Moreover, her special has a chance to expose enemy, which means additional strong damage in the next attack whoever it will be.
    4) TR's passive is Offence Up for tusken allies. Works well in synergy, doesn't impress when he is solo. RP's special gives her Evasion and Crit chance. Moreover, she gets TM after having evaded or made a critical hit. If AI is stupid enough to attack her calling for assist when she has Foresight (happens pretty often), it's instantly 45% additional turn meter for her.
    5) TR's synergy is awesome with tuskans only. RP has several ways of good synergy: Dooku leading with her basic evasion (1), assist-calling heroes due to insane basic damage: 11k critical damage if QGJ calls her for assist (2), Resistance synergy in expose oriented team with Poe and Resistance Trooper (3), crit base synergy with Sid leading (4) and others.
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance Pilot
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    1) Tuskan Raider has low basic damage. RP's basic damage is one of the highest (or even the highest) in game.
    2) TR does have higher HP pool, but in fact it helps him to survive only one hit more then can RP. RP, on the other hand, often gets foresight with her special that also allows her to survive one additional hit (or even 2: right now there is a bug, so if QGJ or GS or other assist-calling hero attacks a character with their special calling for assist, both will miss). If you have several annoying character in your squad to be killed first, RP usually lives long enough to be able to use her special.
    3) TR's special calls for assist. But it deals great damage only if assisting character is a tuskan. Otherwise, you can get significantly lower damage after two characters have attacked than after single special of RP which hits pretty strongly. Moreover, her special has a chance to expose enemy, which means additional strong damage in the next attack whoever it will be.
    4) TR's passive is Offence Up for tusken allies. Works well in synergy, doesn't impress when he is solo. RP's special gives her Evasion and Crit chance. Moreover, she gets TM after having evaded or made a critical hit. If AI is stupid enough to attack her calling for assist when she has Foresight (happens pretty often), it's instantly 45% additional turn meter for her.
    5) TR's synergy is awesome with tuskans only. RP has several ways of good synergy: Dooku leading with her basic evasion (1), assist-calling heroes due to insane basic damage: 11k critical damage if QGJ calls her for assist (2), Resistance synergy in expose oriented team with Poe and Resistance Trooper (3), crit base synergy with Sid leading (4) and others.

Thanks. Very helpful!