So, update should drop in the next couple hours... Any thoughts on what the extra surprise is?

Replies

• Options
    Wetwurx wrote: »
    Surprise will be that Dooku is the only character that can reach level 80 and skips gear 9 and right to gear 20. Leader ability will now include his flawless riposte and his lightning cool down is zero with 100% chance to stun the whole party.

Idk why but I died laughing at this hahaha
  • Kosar
    84 posts Member
    Options
    They said nothing at the end of the sentence about the surprise, just like Luke said nothing. Jedi Luke dropping.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    3 dots after surprise... Half Life 3 confirmed!
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    The surprise is the stealth nerfs they "forgot" to include in the notes.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    The equipment change isnt real.
  • Options
    My bet goes with something Jabba related. He's the last hologram table on the right, he surprised Han when he was rescued in Episode 6 and, crucially, Han trailed off (like the hint) saying 'i know that laugh'...

You heard it here first folks :)

That isn't jabba. Does jabba have goofy tattoos and dress like the planter's peanut guy?
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    The equipment change isnt real.
    So...the gear change WAS the April fools joke? Man I hate surprises. Why can't they just shoot straight and stop poosyfooting
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    My bet goes with something Jabba related. He's the last hologram table on the right, he surprised Han when he was rescued in Episode 6 and, crucially, Han trailed off (like the hint) saying 'i know that laugh'...

That isn't jabba. Does jabba have goofy tattoos and dress like the planter's peanut guy?

New character confirmed! Planter Peanut Jabba!
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Guilds. Except they're broken and you pay 3000 crystals to find out
  • Options
    Why post a quote about a "surprise" in a thread about Yoda not coming back?

Most likely the surprise is Yoda related?

Maybe he will be offered full time?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    The surprise is the stealth nerfs they "forgot" to include in the notes.

^^^This
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    50 million credits!
  • Options
    IAP costs to rise 1400%, SURPRISE!!!!
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Sort of related..who you think will be on the nodes in that new tier of cantinas?
  • Options
    Clock is ticking, only an hour left before the surprise gets pushed back till tomorrow. I'm guessing that's "the surprise"
  • Dantefire
    277 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    All toons can be starred to 10! Need moar grinding!
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Clock is ticking, only an hour left before the surprise gets pushed back till tomorrow. I'm guessing that's "the surprise"

3 more hours
    It's PST
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

3 more hours
    It's PST

Jesse just said in the megathread it should drop within the next hour.
    Also, it's technically PDT. :)
  • Options

Jabba can dress smartly if he wants to :p I don't see any tattoos btw...
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Wetwurx wrote: »
    Surprise will be that Dooku is the only character that can reach level 80 and skips gear 9 and right to gear 20. Leader ability will now include his flawless riposte and his lightning cool down is zero with 100% chance to stun the whole party.

Idk why but I died laughing at this hahaha

I love to bait the Dooku haters...
  • Options

3 more hours
    It's PST
    Oh yeah that's right, phew. Instead of 1 hour of sweating, 3 hours, yaaay.

• Options
    Maybe it is a Hutt thing. The Hutt guy popped up on my screen yesterday saying something about being the best
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    My bet goes with something Jabba related

New character confirmed! Planter Peanut Jabba!
    aug08_008.gif
  • Options
    Blurryface wrote: »
    Bruce Jenner character

It's kaitlyn bro. Not the he's the bro. He's a woman and I am calling you bro. Not on the phone but a term of endearment. Not to her cause I have no attachment not that I have any to you.

Nevermind call him Bruce
  • Options
    April's fool.
    Maybe all characters are shown as "unlocked and 7*".
    Or the amount of RNG is increased. Oh and another april character jarjar with sIlly stats...
  • Options
    Blurryface wrote: »
    Bruce Jenner character

It's kaitlyn bro. Not the he's the bro. He's a woman and I am calling you bro. Not on the phone but a term of endearment. Not to her cause I have no attachment not that I have any to you.

Nevermind call him Bruce

****...? I'll have what he's having

• 5Strogino
    50 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The surprise will be that on GW is all 12 battles versus full purple gold 7* 80 level chars (Dooku, Rey, Lea, Yoda and QGJ)
  • Options
    A gear shop would be great! They already said new characters, which might include an impossible way of unlocking Emperor. Something that might surprise us would be ship battles or better yet, LIVE PVP!!
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Changes only for android north americans users
  • Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    A new Star Wars ultimate pack for those who've spent $2000 or more and costs a mere 9000 crystals and awards a chance to unlock 4 x 2* toons.

4x2* tools that can only be starred up occasionally during unknown randomly occurring future events.