Future content speculation

Prev1
So I was thinking... it was strange that Moff Gideon came out as an unrelated marquee. Then I thought what if him and some new imperial troopers are part of a confrontation. This leaves 1 option.... Grogu
Here are my thoughts: Light side path: Beskar Mando, IG-11, Armorer, Cara Dune, Greef Carga
Dark side path: Moff Gideon, Stormtrooper, scout trooper, flame trooper, death trooper.
Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    No. They’ve already shot down the idea of grogu.
    But as far as coming content I’m going to reach a little and claim that kyno seems to think that some other DS toon is coming to help SEE
  • Options
    Definitely more characters from season 2 coming. They just have them on a set schedule of releases over the next few months. (Like right before Galactic Challenges where we'll need that character 7* to get max rewards, as they did with Bando!) I'd bet at least 5 more characters from season 2.

My other thought is, they'll bring in the Razorcrest, make it a 7* requirement for the very next Galactic Challenge, and then spend the rest of the year saying how much effort they've put into ships / fleets while ignoring the rest of ships like they have been since ships 2.0 was spawned from the depths of bad ideas. (I bet we might even get Moff Gideon's light cruiser as the next capital ship before we get another 5 ships, let alone enough to fill our fleets like they should be. (You know, like actual tanks for resistance and FO?)
  • Options
    Packs. Tons of packs.
  • Options
    No new content, only new chars and recycled content with increased difficulty...enemies will be immune to most everything and will have 10 times higher armor and health...in addition to that new packs new relic levels, new mod levels and new char level...all to do they same like today but with less excitement...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Eweff wrote: »
    No. They’ve already shot down the idea of grogu.
    But as far as coming content I’m going to reach a little and claim that kyno seems to think that some other DS toon is coming to help SEE

Nope, you are misunderstanding what I was talking about.
  • Options
    Grogu isn't suitable or ready to become a toon of it's own. Don't see why people keep pushing this idea. Luckily cg seems to agree. Wait a few more seasons.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Grogu isn't suitable or ready to become a toon of it's own. Don't see why people keep pushing this idea. Luckily cg seems to agree. Wait a few more seasons.

Another Luke incoming, with Grogu as a summoned unit ???????
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

mjn0izrtqf8s.jpg
  • Options
    New challenge tier for assault battles. More preloaded TM. More HP/prot. Less rewards.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    That “conquest” mode with the Armorer being the table for it. I’m thinking she will not be a playable toon, but rather forge the “artifacts” you need in that mode, much like the Jawa in the hall. Just a hunch.

I think your right. New mode for gear with new gear... Fantastic, a new gear crunch on top of the other crunches....
  • Options
    Fantastic, a new gear crunch on top of the other crunches....

You mean, "more things to do, and no new crunch unless you want to take your toons beyond r7"? Because if that's what you mean, I think you're 100% correct.
  • Options

Why isn't he suitable or ready again?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

@Kyno Wouldn’t it be better to put a spoiler here?
  • Options
    For Lord dirt:

Takes one turn then stuns himself til end of battle, cannot be evaded, resisted or cleansed.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Because he’s a literal baby
  • Options
    Gouj4 wrote: »

+he's not an active fighter like constantly blurting out hits in this game. He infrequently uses force as a token. Not a buffer, not a tank either.
  • Options

Never heard it called a baby. Heard it called The Child. Seen him Force throw. Seen him Force levitate. Seen him Force repel. Even seen him Force choke. No difference than fighting Ezra or Ahsoka IMO.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »

Never heard it called a baby. Heard it called The Child. Seen him Force throw. Seen him Force levitate. Seen him Force repel. Even seen him Force choke. No difference than fighting Ezra or Ahsoka IMO.

Oh Because Punching 16 Year Olds, Who are Trained in Combat, is The Same to Attacking a 2 Year Old!

But he's over 50 years old.
  • LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    How is 50 = 2?

Yoda was 900 when he died of old age.

So Yoda was 36 when he died?
  • Options

Child-baby, not much difference in this case. I used baby because he’s closer to that than he is to an Ezra or Ashoka because I knew that would be in your counter argument. Ezra and Ashoka don’t need to take a nap every time they use the force and they’re trained in combat so actually there’s a big difference between them.
  • Options

Child-baby, not much difference in this case. I used baby because he’s closer to that than he is to an Ezra or Ashoka because I knew that would be in your counter argument. Ezra and Ashoka don’t need to take a nap every time they use the force and they’re trained in combat so actually there’s a big difference between them.

+they have agency and developing morals. It's not like I'm a lore oriented person, but this one exceeds my thresholds. It simply wouldn't make sense to make him a toon at this stage just because he's super popular.
  • Options
    I agree
  • Options
    Guys you realize this isn’t counter evidence, just you all arguing about age. I see no valid reason why this would not happen.
  • Options
    Besides in the US 18 classifies an adult...
  • Options
    Not much else we can say then. He’s a practically defenceless child and so they’re not going to put him in a game so Vader can start lobbing his lightsaber at his head. It just wouldn’t look or feel right imo
  • MasterSeedy
    5042 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Besides in the US 18 classifies an adult...

Little known fact: US law applies in all galaxies, both close, close by and far, far away.

Also little known fact: in the US, the law only classifies 18 year olds as adults if they are human beings.
  • Options
    I don't think these really that likely but its what I think is needed.

A new challenge that happens once or twice a week that gives us relic mats as a reward.

Challenges updated with new tiers that will give better gear rewards.
  • Options
    Guys you realize this isn’t counter evidence, just you all arguing about age. I see no valid reason why this would not happen.

We should also have carbonite han, he's super popular and iconic in that state as well. Anyone wants a slave leia?
  • Options
    Well all I’m saying is he has paywall potential, and he could be an untargetable unit😉