Just put a red target on Asajj's head

If your not gonna fix her AI why not. Or pehaps change her special ability name to "harm thyself and thy team and thy arena rank". I understand AI is notorious for not playing well but this is several standard deviations beyond bad. I know there have been threads to this effect but any character who can find three ways to harm her team on a special ability should have it changed. When i go to play arena and find myself 300 points behind cause she wastes a turn then at least let me swap her out when im done.

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    What's stupid is she'll waste a turn even if there's no positive effects to dispel because she'll still self heal - problem is both her damage dealing attacks do just as much if not more self heal.

Not saying the move is bad, it's good and should stay. All three abilities heal herself, great! But her Strike Fear should only be used if there's at least 2 effects to be dispelled, not to heal since everything heals.
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Talia is worse, she is suicidal with her heal.

I will take useless over harmful any day

there is no point in coding AI until there is better balance between all the characters available in game
  • Options
    She will self heal at full health with no buffs to dispell and dispell her own buffs! Can you imagine a worse way to play. Its a simple fix. Dont use it unless she is below 50% and dont use a debuff if there are no buffs to dispell. Thats a start.