Wampa/ Hermit Yoda Packs

So the Wampa pack is 15 shards and Hermit Yoda is 25 shards?

Guess I should have done Wampa before Hermit Yoda...

I’ll prolly miss JKL by 4 shards unless there’s another Wampa pack..

Replies

• Options
    I wanted to buy Wampa packs after I have seen it in datamine. However, only 15 shards? The same amount of Malak and GAS? This makes it the worst pack of all of them.

This is the first time that I wanted to buy something in SWGOH so badly (I was considering 30-50 shards). I guess I should be thankful that CG cares about my money and told me "DO NOT SPEND". I have actually planned to buy both Malak and Wampa but this ain't worth it.
  • Options
    It’s still an improvement. Hoda has had packs before, this is the first I’ve seen a Wampa pack.
  • Options
    Wonder why I don’t have that pack available?
  • Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    It’s still an improvement. Hoda has had packs before, this is the first I’ve seen a Wampa pack.

I can't believe that selling rip off packs vs not selling them is an improvement :D Also we had Wampa packs
  • Options
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    Wonder why I don’t have that pack available?

No one does yet, wait a couple days
  • Options
    Ok, how do people know the packs that are not released yet?
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    Ok, how do people know the packs that are not released yet?

They get datelined and the notes of them released on Discord.

There's some packs from the 25th - 28th that look good for me.
  • SparkyBurns
    520 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Sure wish they would have had those HY and Wampa packs 3 months ago. I'd be sitting pretty with a shiny JKL and JML right now instead of being sad and bitter with a pathetic SEE.

Hell I might even have spent to go after Beskar Mando but getting a sad excuse for a GL like SEE makes it to where I don't want to spend anything extra in this game anymore
    Post edited by SparkyBurns on
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Sure wish they would have had those HY and Wampa packs 3 months ago. I'd be sitting pretty with a shiny JKL and JML right now instead of being sad and bitter with a pathetic SEE.

Hell I might even have spent to go after Beskar Mando but getting a GL makes it to where I don't want to spend anything extra in this game anymore

Hate to break it to you but I’m pretty sure they did around the time JKL came out, I know I’ve seen them before
  • Options
    Gouj4 wrote: »

Hell I might even have spent to go after Beskar Mando but getting a GL makes it to where I don't want to spend anything extra in this game anymore

Hate to break it to you but I’m pretty sure they did around the time JKL came out, I know I’ve seen them before

Well I don't know what these new packs are going to be but the old ones you could only get 10-12 Wampa shards one time. If you were 50/100 on both characters like I was there was absolutely no way you could finish off the farms without just doing the TB thing. From what others have said these packs seem pretty open-ended. Of course now I'm good to go for tonight for JKL so I don't really care about them anymore
  • Options

Well I don't know what these new packs are going to be but the old ones you could only get 10-12 Wampa shards one time. If you were 50/100 on both characters like I was there was absolutely no way you could finish off the farms without just doing the TB thing. From what others have said these packs seem pretty open-ended. Of course now I'm good to go for tonight for JKL so I don't really care about them anymore

You’d have been able to do Hoda but not Wampa so either way you’d still have been unlocking Luke tonight and not 3 months ago
  • Options
    Well I don't know what these new packs are going to be but the old ones you could only get 10-12 Wampa shards one time.

The Wampa will have 15 shards (so you can buy 30) and HYoda has 25 (so you can buy 50).

• Options
    Yeah I’m at 54/100 on Wampa..
  • Options
    Gents.. if you do dshoth it is in 3 days.. hoth lasts 6.. thats 9 days.. JKL event shows for 11 days.. enough time to get the shards and complete the event.
  • Options
    papaofmom wrote: »
    Well I don't know what these new packs are going to be but the old ones you could only get 10-12 Wampa shards one time.

The Wampa will have 15 shards (so you can buy 30) and HYoda has 25 (so you can buy 50).

Yeah I’m aware it’s in the first post in this thread ?. I was telling the other guy
  • Options
    These packs are a punch in the **** for us lol, not even worth it. Now if they included 50-85 hermit or wampa shards, now they’re talking my language
  • Options
    These packs are a punch in the **** for us lol, not even worth it. Now if they included 50-85 hermit or wampa shards, now they’re talking my language

And thats why, my dear friend, you will continue to be the King of ......

Wishful thinking and bad farming plans do not go hand in hand!

Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    Now I’m 94/100 Wampa Shards...
  • Options
    Hopefully I can get the event done after TB rewards...