Christmas goodies speculation.

Replies

• Options
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Am I the only one getting these -free- events that are obviously made as a christmas present or is everyone of the posters blind?

Tbf they didn't hold those events throughout the month like they normally do. So this isn't then giving us anything more than usual. It isn't really a gift.

Are you sure? Have you compared frequency of each with the previous months?

LOL - This made my day....If you have to compare a possible "gift", I'd say it's pretty safe to assume it's not really a great gift.

Anywho it's whatever....we do get quite a bit on the anniversary.

I'll make do with the extra kyros. You can bribe me assault battles to shut me up anytime xD. Let's assume they gifted us 500 energy, that's 50 attempts at kyros and at %20, 10 kyros.
  • Options
    Has no one here heard of Life Day?

Keep mentioning George Lucas' biggest regret out loud and the Lucasfilm Blackhawk might start hovering over your house
  • TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    Am I the only one getting these -free- events that are obviously made as a christmas present or is everyone of the posters blind?

Tbf they didn't hold those events throughout the month like they normally do. So this isn't then giving us anything more than usual. It isn't really a gift.

Are you sure? Have you compared frequency of each with the previous months?

LOL - This made my day....If you have to compare a possible "gift", I'd say it's pretty safe to assume it's not really a great gift.

Anywho it's whatever....we do get quite a bit on the anniversary.

By your logic 31 ABs this month would have been a bad gift.

Lol you made my day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    My NS Spirit is pretty happy with what she got in her stocking this morning that's for sure. fne2pqugcsid.png
  • Options
    mq641v8cgrfe.jpg

Looks decent to me.. There's 6 on the event page, if all have the 2 day duration that's 120 of each kyro and 24 zetas
  • Options
    cuz there is no x mas in star wars... but x mas packs are ok .... logical
  • Options
    MikKro wrote: »
    mq641v8cgrfe.jpg

Looks decent to me.. There's 6 on the event page, if all have the 2 day duration that's 120 of each kyro and 24 zetas

yeah for everey one that has a deep roster new player get woot?
  • TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options
    Ultowe wrote: »
    mq641v8cgrfe.jpg

you got permanent 2x shard drops
  • Brutes_McNasty
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    This is such a bunch of ****. All they do is lead a few days up to it with paid packs of somewhat difficult to get character shards. What a bunch of Scrooges and Grinches. Have a heart CG!

They at the very least could have ran one of every event normally available in a month in the Events screen.

Honestly I had my hopes up and shouldn't have.

Shame on these fools. I expected better as a paying customer who as spent multiple Ks of $ on this game.

Shame on me for having expectations for these clowns.

Do they hate Jesus or something?
  • TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options
    This is such a bunch of ****. All they do is lead a few days up to it with paid packs of somewhat difficult to get character shards. What a bunch of Scrooges and Grinches. Have a heart CG!

They at the very least could have ran one of every event normally available in a month in the Events screen.

Honestly I had my hopes up and shouldn't have.

Shame on these fools. I expected better as a paying customer who as spent multiple Ks of $ on this game.

Shame on me for having expectations for these clowns.

Do they hate Jesus or something?

12 ABs not enough for you?

• Options

Have you um...have you not looked at the events queue?
  • TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Have you um...have you not looked at the events queue?

Hard to get mad that way.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    mq641v8cgrfe.jpg

i am not a new player :D
  • TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    mq641v8cgrfe.jpg

i am not a new player :D

K
  • Options
    They don’t hate Jesus.

That is the weirdest accusation I’ve heard yet.

First of all, they use “holidays” because more holidays than just Christmas exist near this time, second of all, CG is not your boss and they owe you no “Christmas bonus,” and third of all they HAVE included extra goodies.

And to whoever keeps bringing up Marvel Strike Force for comparisons: Irrelevant. If CG was worried about losing money to them or just in general, the last three years would’ve been wildly different.
  • Options
    Pretty sure he’s on commission from MSF. They’re being mentioned more and more in his posts.
  • Options
    I’m loving the events! The 48 hour Assault Battles are killer! Only the Nightsister one will keep me from CT3 rewards now. That one can go to hell lol.
  • Ultra
    11586 posts Moderator
    Options
    Loving the 48 hour assault battles! Much better than any other rewards
  • TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Loving the 48 hour assault battles! Much better than any other rewards

bUt ThEy ArEn'T cHrIsTmAs ThEmEd
  • Options
    Large parts of the world don't celebrate Christmas. Not even all Christian denominations celebrate Christmas.

If they want to give me something, sure, cool, whatever. I celebrate Christmas and I like free things.

Last year they ran every event in the book on the same day and I really enjoyed that. People complained because it was on Christmas Day and they wanted to play less and spend more time with family, and I get that. So this time they ran every event in the book in the days leading up to Christmas and gave people ample time to complete.

And some folks are still complaining 😝
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    **** wrote: »
    I’d rather them offer nothing !

I find it in INCREDIBLY bad taste to only offer holiday packs to BUY during this time where millions are unemployed and dealing with all the problems related to the pandemic. Some people are at the end of their ropes- financially and mentally.

I play this game, like many others, to escape from reality, to take my mind off things and provide me with some fun.
    CG should be keeping this mind. During these 2020 holidays, It’s not business as usual and when I log in and see these daily holiday bundles for purchase , I’m reminded of the dire circumstances of our reality instead and the greed of CG.

Quite disappointing.

They’ve given everyone double rewards on assault battles. I know it’s been a tough year for all but you can’t expect them to not offer packs, they also need to make their money despite the circumstances. The extra events and then doubled rewards on the assault battles are more than enough imo. To expect a company to not attempt to make money because it’s been a rough year for people is silly.
  • TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options

I find it in INCREDIBLY bad taste to only offer holiday packs to BUY during this time where millions are unemployed and dealing with all the problems related to the pandemic. Some people are at the end of their ropes- financially and mentally.

I play this game, like many others, to escape from reality, to take my mind off things and provide me with some fun.
    CG should be keeping this mind. During these 2020 holidays, It’s not business as usual and when I log in and see these daily holiday bundles for purchase , I’m reminded of the dire circumstances of our reality instead and the greed of CG.

Quite disappointing.

If you'd rather nothing then post screenshots of your assault battles untouched at the end of each day.
  • Options

Quite disappointing.

Do you also write in to every company that runs advertisements on TV, radio, and the internet during the holidays? Businesses still need to make money to pay their employees.

Some games give gifts, some games give us free stuff in the form of events.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36759 posts Member
    Options
    And here comes the fans boys who completely miss the point.

Please post screenshots of the letters you send to all the companies that put advertisements on your tv during the holidays.