New Mando Pack Available to Select Players

2Next

Replies

• Options
    That pack is better than the MSF packs that are really good value and is what Ive been telling CG they need to bring to the community.....and by that, I meant the entire community, not just a small fraction.
  • Options
    Another fun experiment from CG.
  • KingOfLosing
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    h89qb3jrdk7w.png
    This is the pack contents
    Wish I would of gotten this rather than the half sidious bundle lol, come on CG I’m willing to spend money for complete character bundles not no 15 shards
    Post edited by KingOfLosing on
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    Lol this is totally scandalous and unfair.

I cant actually believe it is really happening. This is a major spit in the face of all players, spenders or not

How is this spitting on non-spenders

I think this is worded incorrectly. Or interpreted incorrectly. Either way, this “pick and choose” offering by CG isn’t right. Other games do this, but with far older toons.

For example in MSF, I took a 2 year hiatus. I have a relatively good roster but am missing two years worth of characters. The games algorithm presents me with shard/gear packs based on what I’m missing. For example I never got fantastic 4 members to 7 stars. So periodically it gives me a $25 offer for 100 shards of each toon (500 total). Namor being the 5th for any comic fans. Anyway...

Once those characters reach a certain point the offers stop appearing because the algorithm reads as me not needing and unlikely to spend on getting those shards. Or I simply have them all done. So the offer only appears to those who need it.

CG is attempting this same thing, but as always, failing miserably. It’s overly selective of who gets what and is more random rather than roster need. If some people with Beskar Mando are seeing this pack, or others with high GP’s then the pack algorithm is wrong and bugged which doesn’t surprise me. If this was intentional then CG is again wrong for doing this and are losing out on lots of money because even guppies would drop $8 instantly for that pack. That’s the type of deal MSF is making massive money on.

I digress though, I’m sure the usual apologists will tell me CG knows what they’re doing and blah blah blah. However the most foolish tactic you take in any business is ignoring your paying customers and those wanting to spend when they’re literally telling you what they want to spend money on.
  • Options
    There's no way CG offers a pack like that to anyone. Ever. That's WAY too good a value. That has to be a photoshop.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    There's no way CG offers a pack like that to anyone. Ever. That's WAY too good a value. That has to be a photoshop.
    It's not photoshopped. Just targeted advertising.
  • Options
    I’m not spending at the moment because of the Bando feats but this one might have broken me, luckily I don’t have it available so no temptation.
  • Options
    I don’t understand lol, I have og mando at 7*, if I buy the initial pack, will I get the kuiil and IG-11 one after?
  • Options
    If you whaling, then this is not the pack you’re looking for.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    Lol this is totally scandalous and unfair.

I cant actually believe it is really happening. This is a major spit in the face of all players, spenders or not

How is this spitting on non-spenders

IKR?! 😂🧐
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    As a non spender im offended and demand crystals as compensation.
  • Options
    Same I’ve never seen that pack at all.

Only £20 packs, ones with 80 shards of The Mando and 5x25 shards for each existing Mando toon.

I hardly whaled on this game. Only bought crystals deals from time to time.