Should i buy hyperdrive bundle

I considering buying HD bundle but is it worth it and do i unlock any legendary characters I'm level 43 so I'm basically new player and i know I'll get 5 star characters but is it hard to get 7 stars

Replies

• Options
    The HD bundle's value is enourmous. More than just giving you all the characters and gear, the best thing it gives you is a huge advantage starting out in squad and fleet arena. This gives you much more crystals each day, which after a while sends you way farther than you could f2p.

I've got a pal who started at the same time I did. He bought the HD bundle. I bought nothing. After maybe 4 months, his whole arena team was gear 12. Mine was gear 9. Plus, at that point I was in the 100-200 range in fleet arena. He was top 20.
    AndrewU22 wrote: »
    Do i unlock any legendary characters I'm level 43 so I'm basically new player and i know I'll get 5 star characters but is it hard to get 7 stars
    Some one will probably correct me, but I think you can unlock 5 legendaries right out the gate. Grand Master Yoda, Thrawn, Palpatine, R2D2, BB8. And no, it's not that hard to get someone to 7 stars, as long as you are focused, have a plan, and don't spread your resources too thin.

Since you are only level 43 right now, it would be a good idea to restart, and make a new account. Right now, your squad arena shard has been active for a little while. If you start over, you will be in a brand new group. Make sense?
  • Options
    The HD bundle's value is enourmous. More than just giving you all the characters and gear, the best thing it gives you is a huge advantage starting out in squad and fleet arena. This gives you much more crystals each day, which after a while sends you way farther than you could f2p.

I've got a pal who started at the same time I did. He bought the HD bundle. I bought nothing. After maybe 4 months, his whole arena team was gear 12. Mine was gear 9. Plus, at that point I was in the 100-200 range in fleet arena. He was top 20.
    AndrewU22 wrote: »
    Do i unlock any legendary characters I'm level 43 so I'm basically new player and i know I'll get 5 star characters but is it hard to get 7 stars
    Some one will probably correct me, but I think you can unlock 5 legendaries right out the gate. Grand Master Yoda, Thrawn, Palpatine, R2D2, BB8. And no, it's not that hard to get someone to 7 stars, as long as you are focused, have a plan, and don't spread your resources too thin.

Since you are only level 43 right now, it would be a good idea to restart, and make a new account. Right now, your squad arena shard has been active for a little while. If you start over, you will be in a brand new group. Make sense?

MBA not BB
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/