It’s time for mandatory double gear drops

KingOfLosing
454 posts Member
edited December 2020
Happy holidays everyone hope everyone’s staying safe at minimum.

IMO this is long overdue, we have over 200 characters to farm and the gear/farm rate is just too slow. Yes I’m talking about every single gear piece in the game from common to gold gear. Ill be dead before I can get all characters to relic 8. Pick up the Pace CG and stop milking the cows so much
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    "You aren't suppoused to get everyone to R8" some might say

And yes, indeed

But still, gearing up is VERY painful
    Agree, would like to see those changes

At least only make G12 to G13 difficult
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    As they said in the character economy post, they will be looking at other avenues for a similar update, but they will wait to see the effects on the economy that change had first.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    As they said in the character economy post, they will be looking at other avenues for a similar update, but they will wait to see the effects on the economy that change had first.

Except the economy changes primarily are designed to benefit new(er) players. By design, they should have no effect on people closer to the endgame than the beginning. But I know that's the company line, so it is what it is.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Except the economy changes primarily are designed to benefit new(er) players. By design, they should have no effect on people closer to the endgame than the beginning. But I know that's the company line, so it is what it is.

The gear economy effects everyone, so they need to gauge how the first change affects the part it does affect, before they can make changes. Sure it's a company line.....or ya know, logic.
    Post edited by Kyno on