New player need to know

AndrewU22
1 posts Member
edited December 2020
Hello I'm new and I'm going to buy HD bundle soon but i need to know the good teams to focus on light and dark

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    if i recall right for LS you would want to work on jedi first (jedi Bastila, anakin, ashoka, ezra, Master yoda (in the journey guide needs 5 jedi which you unlock with the bundle)) along with the req's for jedi revan; who needs jolee, bastilla, t3m4, mission and zalaabr for unlocking Jedi revan
    for DS i believe bounty hunters were a great choice, (since you unlock a good number) along with starting on the req's for Darth revan (carth, juhani, hk47, basitilla fallen, and canderous) and working on the req's for padme (needs seperatist and recommended sep droids or geonosians)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    If you intend to buy the bundle I would recommend to buy it early on for more benefit in arenas.

Most players start by farming 5 Phoenix to 7* to unlock EP and Thrawn, 3 additional empire characters to unlock a 7* R2D2 and then farm Leia, ST Han, Farmboy Luke and Old Ben to 7* to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker.

Others (fewer) start by farming 5 separatists to 7* (including the 3 geo pilots) to unlock Padme and then build a Galactic Republic team (including Ahsoka and JKA).