Mods at the end
Fyi
Post edited by TuncBlack on

Replies

• biglippedbeast
    340 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    How did you make it out of p1? I have officers shore and range all relicd; did you have insane mods on them? My death trooper is g12 I could swap him for shore

Nvm it’s rng; swap dt for shore then keep restarting until all 5 left alive after their initial salvo
    Post edited by biglippedbeast on
  • Options
    I never get a turn in tier 3. Also have my imps reliced for SEE, and g11 range and snow
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    How did you make it out of p1? I have officers shore and range all relicd; did you have insane mods on them? My death trooper is g12 I could swap him for shore

Nvm it’s rng; swap dt for shore then keep restarting until all 5 left alive after their initial salvo

Yeah took me like 15 minutes to get RNG where they attacked piett a few times
  • Whatelse73
    2164 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    What isn't RNG is when you get to Teebo and if he feels like taking a turn, he's gonna take one! Oh and even if you blind him, he still pretty much kills a unit. So yeah, he's supposed to be "slow" but will take a turn out of nowhere and if he's blind, he must use the force to hit you anyway.

Sure would be nice to have some consistency and not have 400% TM pre-loaded when you start, but nah, it's a frustration purchase tier so consistency is irrelevant.

And his death buff says he's "slow" but for each one turn my 270ish speed B1 was taking, Teebo and the elder brothers were taking 3-4 turns each time widdling down his stacks. Rubbish, utter rubbish.

7iom8k5lmzz3.jpg
    Post edited by Whatelse73 on
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    q6jhnoa0kf6i.jpeg
    1abakazlx0e0.jpeg

Put lots of protection and a couple crit arrows if you got em
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    What isn't RNG is when you get to Teebo and if he feels like taking a turn, he's gonna take one! Oh and even if you blind him, he still pretty much kills a unit. So yeah, he's supposed to be "slow" but will take a turn out of nowhere and if he's blind, he must use the force to hit you anyway.

Sure would be nice to have some consistency and not have 400% TM pre-loaded when you start, but nah, it's a frustration purchase tier so consistency is irrelevant.

And his death buff says he's "slow" but for each one turn my 270ish speed B1 was taking, Teebo and the elder brothers were taking 3-4 turns each time widdling down his stacks. Rubbish, utter rubbish.

7iom8k5lmzz3.jpg
    His special is unavoidable...
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

7iom8k5lmzz3.jpg
    His special is unavoidable...

Which would be fine if he didn't get to do it 3 times before I can even take a move with my 300ish speed characters. Still just uncreative rubbish of adding speed and TM loading to characters to make something "challenging". (Oh but if you get RNG right, you'll eventually get through it. Sometimes it'll take 5-8 hours, but hey no biggie right?)
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Yeah took me like 15 minutes to get RNG where they attacked piett a few times

This :)
    Piett should receive the first damage.
    And should counter as well.
    With rng. Its possible
  • Options
  • Options
    Yea need them to spread damage, maybe miss a few, scout damage variance needs to roll low, and attack piett a few times - takes a bunch of restarts but then you’re good to go.

Note that scout has way less hp than the other guys so If you need a kill scoop one of them
  • Options

It's all rng dependant. If you can survive the initial onslaught and get the turn meter and piett stacks going you should be ok.

That said I got go tier 4 challenge tier 3 and ran out of momentum
  • Options
    Not really minimum reqs but you don't need Deathtrooper if you use Snowtrooper and all your Imps are R5 -
    143sbho00nun.png
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Not really minimum reqs but you don't need Deathtrooper if you use Snowtrooper and all your Imps are R5 -
    143sbho00nun.png

So you did it with 4 gear and 14 relic level more than OP. Grats I guess?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    "min" is a difficult concept
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

At least the min i seen right now :)))
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »

At least the min i seen right now :)))

It was directed at Kisakee
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    So you did it with 4 gear and 14 relic level more than OP. Grats I guess?

All is was saying is that you don't need Deathtrooper which is a Cantina farm only while Snowtrooper also has a normal energy node. The difference may be not that much but as Cantina farms these days are mostly about relics you might want to save some Cantina energy.

My comment wasn't completely about the original post and i said in my post that it wasn't minimum requirements, thanks for stating the obvious.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Yeah troopers with Piett are the way to go if you can survive the opening salvo
  • Options
    For Whalers with relic Moff Gideon, do you think it would be easier if they made sure control the situation was ready for Teebo and final and first etc. encounters
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    For Whalers with relic Moff Gideon, do you think it would be easier if they made sure control the situation was ready for Teebo and final and first etc. encounters

Nah, would be worse actually

The thing is that the toons on challenge tiers have like 1,000 speed, so no matter if you get that %TM boost and they reset to 0, they'll go first, and probably go 2 or 3 times before you take another turn
  • Options
    Used same team for rebelroundup. And done the tier3 too.
    fyi.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/TmRZukvRrAw

Rebel Roundup tier3 video available
  • Options
    Try using Veers, Starck, Piett, Gideon and Range. The TM train rolls and the damage output at the beginning and after Han takes his shot in 7/8 is reduced so much the survival is much better. Mine all all R5 and up. The start is the main concern and the RNG is annoying as always.
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    Try using Veers, Starck, Piett, Gideon and Range. The TM train rolls and the damage output at the beginning and after Han takes his shot in 7/8 is reduced so much the survival is much better. Mine all all R5 and up. The start is the main concern and the RNG is annoying as always.

Yeah gideon is an alternative option for those who have 7 star :)
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »

Yeah gideon is an alternative option for those who have 7 star :)

Just keep in mind, 7 star and relic'd. After all Tier 3 means they're gonna take 3 turns (or more) for every one turn your characters take. lol