First Order Tie Pilot Zeta?

I’m currently farming for SLKR. I have all FO zetas except for FOTP. Anyone benefit from having his zeta either in battles or ships?

Replies

• Options
    I presume his zeta would increase his crew power in ships so could be useful
  • Options
    I wouldn't zeta any pilot just for the ship unless I absolutely had to eke out one more point of speed and I knew the zeta would do that - it wont necessarily.
  • Options
    You have six saved up for SLKR already? If not, I would save up for when you unlock him.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    As far as his ship goes, FOSFTP's ship is generally more useful with Finalizer in the current meta. That leaves FOTP as either a reinforcement or part of a mishmash leftover squad.

There are probably better places to use the zeta, especially if you don't have the 6 for SLKR like @LordDirt said.
  • Black_Libra
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Eh idk, with KRU lead my zFOTP hits for like 40k at basic, twice, so i think it's not bad.. as a toon i use him more than FOX since his double taps deals significantly more damage than FOX at the same gear level.