possible squad of imperial droids

Sansacional_10
40 posts Member
edited December 2020
spoiler alert for season two of the mandalorian

If you watched the last season of the Mandalorian, you will know that the Dark Troopers appeared and that gave me the idea of ​​an entire squad of Imperial droids and that squad would be forming by

the imperial probe droid that would get a rework to become a more useful support for the droids and not just for the empire
lrfrw6id90jw.png

the dark trooper which would be the leader for being the most technologically advanced and one of the attackers of the squad
n8184xm4w4yc.jpg

the KX-series security droid that appears in rouge one and jedi: fallen order, which would be the team tank
c4jsao39xnqp.png

the EX-D series infiltrator droid that appeared in the Rebels series which will be one of the attackers of the squad
w8y8pdb4rrjr.png

and the DT-series sentry droid which also appeared in the Rebels series and would be the other attacker of the squad
avqk3pze2g03.jpeg

extra: IT-O Interrogator this at first I had thought for the squad but I remembered the DT-series sentry droid and I end up taking it out because this droid seems to me more like a complement like the ARC Soldier's turret than a character because this droid never enters combat is more of a tool than a unit

m7si9g8k1inl.jpeg

And then that would be my composition of an imperial droid squad, what did you think? would you change something? what would you guys change? goodbye

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    spoiler alert for season two of the mandalorian

If you watched the last season of the Mandalorian, you will know that the Dark Troopers appeared and that gave me the idea of ​​an entire squad of Imperial droids and that squad would be forming by

the imperial probe droid that would get a rework to become a more useful support for the droids and not just for the empire
    lrfrw6id90jw.png

the dark trooper which would be the leader for being the most technologically advanced and one of the attackers of the squad
    n8184xm4w4yc.jpg

the KX-series security droid that appears in rouge one and jedi: fallen order, which would be the team tank
    c4jsao39xnqp.png

the EX-D series infiltrator droid that appeared in the Rebels series which will be one of the attackers of the squad
    w8y8pdb4rrjr.png

and the DT-series sentry droid which also appeared in the Rebels series and would be the other attacker of the squad
    avqk3pze2g03.jpeg

extra: IT-O Interrogator this at first I had thought for the squad but I remembered the DT-series sentry droid and I end up taking it out because this droid seems to me more like a complement like the ARC Soldier's turret than a character because this droid never enters combat is more of a tool than a unit

m7si9g8k1inl.jpeg

And then that would be my composition of an imperial droid squad, what did you think? would you change something? what would you guys change? goodbye

Like it
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/