Darth Plagueis kit Idea

Forgot about this one until I happened to find it again. I think it originally was a reaction to another kit idea, but I have completely forgotten which one and can't seem to find it.
As always, tell me what you think.
Darth Plagueis
Dark Side, Healer (TAC), Sith
Wise Sith Healer that manipulates life itself to heal and revive his team.

As Planned (Basic)
Call all other allies below full health to assist. If no active other allies are below full health, or if there are no active other allies, deal damage to target enemy equal to 10% of Darth Plagueis’ Max Health, which can’t be Countered.

Essence of Life (Special) (cooldown: 4)
Revive a random defeated ally at 10% Health and Protection, which can’t be prevented. Then all allies recover Health equal to 40% of Darth Plagueis’ Max Health and all Sith allies recover Protection equal to 40% of Darth Plagueis’ Max Health. This ability starts on cooldown.

Endless Wisdom (Unique)
Darth Plagueis has +40% Max Health and reduces his cooldowns by 1 whenever another ally is defeated. While Darth Plagueis is active, all enemies have -20% Critical Avoidance and all other Sith allies have +20% Critical Chance and Critical Damage.

Manipulate Life Itself (Unique) (Zeta)
Whenever Darth Plagues revives an ally, he calls that ally to assist. In addition, Whenever Darth Plagueis calls an ally to assist, that ally deals 20% more damage and recovers Health equal to 20% of Darth Plagueis’ Max Health. If the assisting ally is a Sith, they also gain +20 Speed (stacking) for 2 turns.
These effects also apply to revives from Legendary Tragedy.

Legendary Tragedy (Unique) (Zeta)
Darth Plagueis can’t be revived. When Darth Plagueis is defeated, he revives all other defeated allies at 70% Health and 100% Protection, which can’t be prevented, and all other Sith allies have their cooldowns reduced by 1. While another Sith ally is active, Darth Plagueis can’t be targeted and is immune to taunt effects.

Replies