Sim the 3🌟 assault battles

We saw a lot of assault battles at the December end and they gave really good rewards but it was tiring to finish all the tiers again and again. I wish you introduce the sim system in assault battles and once we finish the tiers at 3 stars we should be able to sim it next time.

Replies

• Options
    Alternatively, if we complete (for example) challenge tier 2, it would be nice if we were automatically given the rewards for all the tiers below it as well.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Alternatively, if we complete (for example) challenge tier 2, it would be nice if we were automatically given the rewards for all the tiers below it as well.

When they revealed the new system in GCs this was my first suggestion. It would be nice if they could make this work out.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    please do it like GC's, they're such a timesuck even on auto
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    How is an auto a timesuck.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

You have to start it, and your phone is occupied with doing it. Might not really be a timesuck but your phone is definitely tied up while it runs.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

You have to start it, and your phone is occupied with doing it. Might not really be a timesuck but your phone is definitely tied up while it runs.

If you can't find 30 minutes in a day where you don't need your phone, I don't know what to tell you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

If you can't find 30 minutes in a day where you don't need your phone, I don't know what to tell you.

The jedi one that you play as first order, on auto to run the last 2 tier over an hour..... so while that is not too bad, if i dont have time to be on my phone, then i have to run that while i have time to play games and stuff.....which doesnt really feel that great. I generally drop games I try out when I spend more time "autoing things " than playing things.
  • Options

It's not just auto being a timesuck, it's that I can easily beat some of those tiers on auto, but it takes forever, or I can manually target some enemies to make it go a bit faster, but then that means I have to pay attention to the battle. Either way it's just a waste of time
  • Options

30 min is an understatement. It takes a lot more than that. If you don't have a problem with it, that's okay but that doesn't mean no one else does. Many people have a problem with this and it's not asking a lot. The similar system is already available in GC. They must have had a reason to do it there so it can also be done here.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    TerryH wrote: »

30 min is an understatement. It takes a lot more than that.

Yeah, hard disagree. You can most certainly sim the first four tiers of any AB with any half-decent roster in like 15 minutes.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yeah, hard disagree. You can most certainly sim the first four tiers of any AB with any half-decent roster in like 15 minutes.

but an argument can be made for, why should we have to. if you can auto something without fail, it seem like you should be offered a sim option.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

but an argument can be made for, why should we have to. if you can auto something without fail, it seem like you should be offered a sim option.

That's fine, I'm just saying let's not pretend it prevents you from using your phone all day.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

That's fine, I'm just saying let's not pretend it prevents you from using your phone all day.

Who's pretending. literally unusable, literally all day. Figuratively speaking, of course.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    "all day"burning-straw-man-e1539330383254.jpg
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    "30 min is an understatement"