What other Jedi to gear up?

v685ip1dtcsv.jpg

I'm going to unlock JML hopefully next month and was asking myself what the best GAC teams would be. I would like to keep gas with 501st and gk, ashoka and jka with padme.
Was thinking of JML, hyoda, jkl, old ben and another jedi as the first team and jkr, gmy, Bastilla, Jolee and another jedi as the second team.
Any suggestions for the missing ones in each team?
Or would you do something completely different?

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Shaak goes nicely with JML as she helps him recover protection to keep taunting. Of the remaining ones Ezra seems like your next best choice.

Alternatively you can use HY with JKR as 5th and use Shaak and Ezra with JML.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    There have been some very nasty combos with Bastila lead, JML and Wat Tambor. In your GP bracket this can be an annoying team to fight against. If you don't have Wat Hermit Yoda is a good replacement, not as strong but still.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Focus on upgrading Shaak-Ti. Not only is she's great for both jedi and GR but also neccessary for the KAM mission.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    My guild is not that endgame (but I like the people and don't wanna go), so I don't even have wat yet and we're not doing LS Geo yet. So those are good points I might consider in the future, but for now I just need another jedi
  • Options
    Definitely Shaak, she’s fantastic. I also quite like Aayla with my JKR team for the stuns, plus she’s helpful in 3v3, but Ezra is also a solid choice. Personally, I think GMY provides enough damage where I’m willing to take some more utility and the assist chance from Aayla.